-Anna-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question there if you ask me Hashirama Senju (Senju Hashirama), the First Hokage Shodai Hokage; Literally meaning "First or Founding Fire Shadow, was the founder of Konoha, the older brother of Tobirama Senju (the Second Hokage), and the grandfather of Tsunade (the Fifth Hokage) and Nawaki.

jt270794

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd probably say Minato Namikaze (Yondaime). He used Flying Thunder God Technique and invented Rasengan. These two techniques alone beat the 4 other Hokages hands down inmy opinion.

Johne

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Hashirama Senju, he defeated Madara this means he could defeat uchiha 1vs1 thing that is said to be impossible, by the way minato was cool but his teleportation technique could be coppied by the uchiha so i think so he couldn't defeat them so i guess i would bet in Hashirama

jt270794

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cant copy a time space ninjutsu, kakashi said so himself when the tracking team find tobi. but then again, Harishama might just beat Minato. :/ im confuzzled

lindsaychan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato Namikaze, heres why

* Name: Hiraishin no Jutsu (飛雷神の術; Viz "Flying Thunder God Jutsu")
* Type: Fūinjutsu, S-rank, Offensive/Supplementary, Short to long range (0-10m+)
* Users: Minato Namikaze

This jutsu was created by Minato Namikaze, and quite possibly the reason behind his nickname, "Konoha's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光 Konoha no Kīroi Senkō). It allows the user to move over himself and/or a target he touches to another location in the blink of an eye. Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed of this jutsu is much greater. In principle, this jutsu is similar to the Summoning Technique, as it revolves around manipulation of time and space rather than accelerated movement, but instead of bringing something to users, it sends them somewhere. Additionally, it makes no noise and produces no puff of smoke, allowing the user to appear behind someone unnoticed.

To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "jutsu formula" (術式 jutsu-shiki) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that almost instantaneously transport himself to that location whenever he chooses from then on. Minato applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. By giving one such kunai to a person, he can immediately teleport to that person at any time. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature.

Furthermore, if an object marked with the seal may touch the ground, Minato will immediately know the position of everyone close to the object. This technique also possesses surveillance purposes as he can continuously sense where anyone is as long as the seal is on them. No matter where an opponent is, he arrived directly to him. The jutsu is also very unique because it requires no use of chakra, due to a special secondary seal that emits the same chakra as him, allowing him to have an instant connection to the area.

This is one of the few known non-Kekkei-Genkai techniques created that the Sharingan/Byakugan cannot follow. It is because of this technique that Konoha came out victorious in the Iwa-Konoha Ninja War. After having his subordinates toss marked kunai randomly into the enemy ranks, Minato used the technique to appear within their ranks, using the great speed of this jutsu to seemingly appear to be in several places at once and wipe out entire squadrons one by one in moments before they could even react. The Japanese name Hiraishin is also the phonic of the Japanese word 避雷針, which means lightning rod.