Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was told by a friend that the crystal necklace the first hokage owned was made of a special ore from a meteorite. but i cannot find in the manga where this is stated. is this a true statement? does any one know the material it was made of and why it reacts to mokuton and has the power to control tailed beasts? I was wondering because this could be evidence as to if kaguya came from a different planet. if the crystal was indeed a meteorite, this could be a link between kaguya's chakra and an object from outter space, thus linking kaguya to extra terrestrial origin. but is this true? what was the necklace made of?

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its just a crystal gem made of 1st hokages chakra.we didn't get any more info from kishi

where does it say it was made of his chakra? I researched this im sure i would have came across this as an answer. Scan please? im sure like others have said, it was never stated to be made of anything. i can believe that over this because there is no statements linking it to any material other than crystal.

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no it is not, it actually hasn't been revealed what material it is made of of exactly other thanit being a crystal gem

The First Hokage's necklace (初代火影の首飾り, Shodai Hokage no Kubikazari) was the necklace worn by Naruto Uzumaki. It was made from a special "Crystal Gem" (結晶石, Kesshōseki) and was once worn by the First Hokage. If it was to be sold, three mountains containing gold mines could be bought with the profits.[1]"

Last edited: