Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto - Future Ohtsutsuuki slayer (due to Sasuke's training) - Madara - dead Ohtsutsuuki pawn.
Sasuke wouldn’t be alive to teach Boruto if Madara hadn’t left Sasuke lying in a pool of his own blood worse than Jigen had. Madara literally forced Hagoromo and Sasuke to meet.

Good old Madara, Sasuke is forever in his debt. Hagoromo is an Otsutsuki so, Sasuke is a living Otsutsuki gimp pawn.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke wouldn’t be alive to teach Boruto if Madara hadn’t left Sasuke lying in a pool of his own blood worse than Jigen had. Madara literally forced Hagoromo and Sasuke to meet.

Good old Madara, Sasuke is forever in his debt. Hagoromo is an Otsutsuki so, Sasuke is a living Otsutsuki gimp pawn.
Sasuke is an Ohtsutsuuki slayer aswell - defeated Kaguya, Kinshiki, and Momoshiki (guys Kaguya - who used Madara, was worried about).

Reactions: Melanin and DHOH

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is an Ohtsutsuuki slayer aswell - defeated Kaguya, Kinshiki, and Momoshiki (guys Kaguya - who used Madara, was worried about).
Sasuke didn’t defeat any of those people :lmao:

-Assisted with sealing Kaguya (he was 1 of 5 lol save it)
-Ran from Kinshiki
-Brought backup to overwhelm Kinshiki when rescuing Naruto
-Boruto defeated Momoshiki

I thought we were keeping fanfic out of this?

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto - Future Ohtsutsuuki slayer (due to Sasuke's training) - Madara - dead Ohtsutsuuki pawn.
Yep, that's why Sasuke had his arse handed to him by Kinshiki and Jigen, who raped him with big black rods. It gets worse that base Boruto was going toe to toe with Super Momoshiki, while Sasuke was getting slapped around. As for Madara, he reached a level beyond rokudo, while Buritto is below Shinki but at a level beyond Foddersuke.

As for Sasuke's legacy, I don't see much difference between her and a street hooker at this point.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, that's why Sasuke had his arse handed to him by Kinshiki and Jigen, who raped him with big black rods. It gets worse that base Boruto was going toe to toe with Super Momoshiki, while Sasuke was getting slapped around. As for Madara, he reached a level beyond rokudo, while Buritto is below Shinki but at a level beyond Foddersuke.

As for Sasuke's legacy, I don't see much difference between her and a street hooker at this point.
Just got to ask, are you gay? I mean I don’t care either way... I just noticed out of everyone here, you are the ONLY PERSON who CONTINUALLY mentions a man being rape by another man with big black rods!!
On topic.
Sasuke legacy is fine. This is not his story so he won’t be the hero

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just got to ask, are you gay? I mean I don’t care either way... I just noticed out of everyone here, you are the ONLY PERSON who CONTINUALLY mentions a man being rape by another man with big black rods!!
On topic.
Sasuke legacy is fine. This is not his story so he won’t be the hero
Not gay, but we can't change the canon manga facts.

Reactions: Animegoin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke will just do what Naruto commands and he will keep watching Boruto like loyal Hokage´s dog , which in reality he is.
The disrespect :punch:

Please enlighten me, what world other than the gay world talks about penetrating someone with big black rods? Like I said, I don’t care if you’re gay... in fact it would make complete sense..
Only Naruto can spark a conversation about sexuality and sodomy.

Reactions: salamander uchiha