cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if tsunade dies and naruto is made the next hokage then he will be 6th....(danzo was a temporary kage and was not yet confirmed by the jonin to be the next kage.....) so ultimatlely unless someone is kage b4 naruto naruto is the 6th

Memoria

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea you right because he'll be died after the Madara fight xd
You can't be serious if you think the main character will die, at least not in Naruto.
Naruto is destined to be Hokage, it was his wish from the beginning, and it was hinted more than once that he will become Hokage. So let's wait and see how Kishimoto handles it.

shined

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Would be great to see an open ended conclusion to the manga. To have the story of Uzumaki Naruto go beyond the conclusion of the manga would be a great ending, instead of just finishing with him becoming Hokage. I don't see the manga concluding w/ Sasuke coming back, so maybe Sasuke is still out there and Naruto goes on his path to meet up w/ Sasuke once again. Maybe Sakura leaves the Leaf as well, w/ Team 7 paralleling the Sannin.

As for who else would make as good a Hokage as Naruto? How about Kakashi, Shikamaru, Shikaku to name a few. Naruto may have all of this power and prestige but does he have what it takes to overlook the village and oversee the military branch of the Fire Country? He may be their strongest protector, but Kakashi and Shikaku, as prominent as their roles are in the village, are the truly perfect successors for Hokage given their experience, strength, intelligence.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that the ending will either be Naruto becoming Hokage or him leaving the villiage just as his Master did. Kishimoto said that Naruto would be worthy of being Hokage by the end of the series but the way he said it makes me think he might not. I could see an ending where Naruto decides he wants to understand the world so that he could find the answer that Jariya was searching for.