Kin
43💸
Kumi
3,022💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! Discord Staff (Fang) PyrrhaNikos here! :win:

Random Facts
~ 1 year of uni under my belt. (was gonna 2x major in Philo and Psych); dropped because i made some stupid decisions (not drugs/alcohol/ anything illegal <3)
~ Cats > Dogs
~ Purple/Red/Teal ~~~ Rainbows! minus orange, ew no.
~ I love to read and write and did it everyday before I bought my first computer a couple years ago.
~ Music is an amazing support in my life, not that i can sing or play an instrument though.
~ I ran Cross Country/Track for 9 years growing up + Wrestling 3 years.
~ I have a likeness for my hair and need it to look good if i'm going anywhere outside of work or the local store *sometimes even then*
~ Taco Bell is life :3 Shredded Chicken Quesarito was my staple lunch for a while
~ Fairy Tail, RWBY, Made In Abyss, Shokugeki No Soma, Girls Und Panzer, Log Horizon, SAO, Gakkougarashi, Baka and Test
~ CS:GO,Starcraft 2, and League in terms of Multiplayer Games. (PUBG, Overwatch, and higher-end games when i HAD my gaming until it died a few months back) Countless more Single-Player games and whatnot because nothing is better than a killer game and amazing story-line and soundtrack.

Basically, I spend my free time at my PC nowadays on Discord, watching podcasts and tournaments, listening to music, gaming, anime, etc.
Open to discussion on whatever floats your boat, consider myself a critical thinker albeit with some imagination.
To be honest, i'd rather talk about you and whatever you're dealing with than anything about me XD

petition to remove my discord tag in favor of premium color, thnx ;) <3