Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pick Hitmonchan......Also how come we never finish these? =_=

"Well the original is busy so I guess I'll have to fill in for him. Tell me something stranger, how did I get here? Meh....I would rather beat the answers out of you than ask." Four clones (C1, C2, C3, C4) are created as the young man says "Shadow Doppelganger." As he says these words, C1 is several meters in the air and a huge spinning jutsu comes into existence, which would significantly damage the challenger if not defended against, though evading is out of the question.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Garouga) - Double Wolf Fang
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points: 30(-10 if not hit but near attack )
Description: A huge spinning jutsu that thy user spins so fast they can see so dynamic marking is best used with this jutsu. Even if the attacks misses the opponent still takes damage if in close range.
Note: Requires Man Beast Transformation and to be a member of the Inuzuka clan.

"I don't know who you are, but taking you down is my best bet in getting out of this place." He says this in his mind as the smoke starts to clear. Thick red/white fur can be seen until Caius in his new form becomes visible. He is in his wolf transformation, fused with Aika. He realized the man wouldn't be able to understand him in this form so he refrains from "speaking" any further. It was clear the clone was riding Caius in this form and jumped off of him as he is above the wolf/drill.

(Jinjū Konbi Henge: Sōtōrō ) - Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A Combination Transformation where man and beast become a single entity. It is a specialty of the Inuzuka clan, a clan that has been walking side by side with ninken for generations. They coalesce into a bicephalous wolf, thus drastically increasing their power. In their direct attacks, they demonstrate great efficiency. Furthermore, using techniques in addition to this gives birth to an extraordinary power of destruction.
NOTE:Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan.

For reference:

(Chimeiteki Keiteki) - Fatal Horn
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: N/a
Damage: N/a
Description: Is a hammer with the appearance of a Ram's head as the hammers face and has a chain linked to a spiked metal ball. The head is gold in color, and the 'horns' of the head have a silver color, while the ball's 'shell' is blue with white spikes. The weapon is made of a sturdy, durable metal that can deflect regular weapons (kunai, shuriken, wind mill-shuriken, regular swords etc.) without receiving so much as a scratch. Fatal Horn has the ability to crush/break through 'solid' techniques such as ice, steel, and earth techniques up to B-rank. The spiked ball is placed/rested on top of the hammer like the Kendama. Originally it belonged to a famous warrior from Sunagakure who participated in the third ninja war and died fighting. When the hammer and ball are together, the weapon is used by bouncing the ball on the Hammer's sides before batting the ball towards the target. The Hammer and ball can be disconnected to perform separate attacks. The hammer's handle has a built-in mechanism that allows it to extend to mid-range (6 meters) to 'Ram' the target and send them backward or to smash them.

Restrictions
-Can only be wielded by Fang.
-Each hammer-based technique counts as a move.
-The hammer and ball cannot separate and form back on the same turn.
-Only one hammer technique per turn.
-The user can separate and connect up to two times.
-Extending the Hammer can be used up to three times.
-When the hammer is used to extend and knock the target backward or to smash them it is only C-rank.

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol This thread was for someone else. Let's attempt to finish this one and forget about the past.

I stand mid range from you and I quickly activate my three tomoe sharingan. I notice as you create four clones and one of them jumps into the air and towards me. Needing to take action quickly, I crouch and slam my right hand into the ground this allows me to create a huge earth golem from the ground. I keep my right hand connected to the golem, the beast with both hands should catch the clone coming from the air with it's attack and crush it. While at the same time the golem raises it's right leg and drops it with force back into the ground, creating a small tremor but strong enough to cause you and the rest of your clones to lose their balance. All of this happens as I run towards the golem's left shoulder, still keeping my connection with it.

The golem then extends it's right hand towards you guys and should crush you all. This should be enough to make your clones disappear and kill you.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my bad, I thought you had it already made when you asked me to do this. :|

Seeing that their attack had no effect, they continue anyway. C1 counters the Golem's hands by emitting a lightning shaped spear from his hands before splitting them in two to counter each hand, one for each.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake hand seal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Caius and Aika had jumped back before breaking the transformation. Rapidly darting before jumping, they spin ferociously into two drills. "Hey stranger! Can you take this head on without chickening out?!” As he says this, Caius and Aika had combined into a single massive drill.” Heaven. Twin Fang!!!” The drill descends upon its enemy and drives itself straight into them, kicking up rock and dirt, and creating a massive deep hole as a result.

(Jūjin Taijutsu Ougi: Tensōga) - Beast Human Martial Arts Secret Technique: Heaven Twin Fang
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 35
Description: The user and their dog companion jump into the air performing a Double Piercing Fang where they come into contact, forming a giant Piercing Fang. They then tunnel far into the ground creating a large, deep hole in that can break through most defenses.
Note: Requires dog companion and be a member of the Inuzuka clan.

“Teachings of the raging beast….Its time to go beyond my limits.” As he says, this Caius had activated the four-legs and emerges landing back to the current position of his clone and other ninken. He gently puts Aika down after carrying him out of the hole.

(Shikyaku No Jutsu) - 4 Legged Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits. When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack.
Note: Can only be used by a member of the Inuzuka Clan