Hitler finds out about Whitebeard's defeat.

3raser

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link---

And for some reason i could not post the video. So just click on the above^ given Link--. xD

I found this on Another forum^ and it's hilarious. xD
And here is the link to " How to make a Hitler vedio"
Link----
In case you want to make one^

Last edited:

Tsujan9484

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And for some reason i could not post the video. So just click on the above^ given Link--. xD

I found this on Another forum^ and it's hilarious. xD
And here is the link to " How to make a Hitler vedio"
Link----
In case you want to make one^
hmmmm....*thinks*

3raser

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL Moments:

-Don't worry, Kaido wouldn't be interested in weaklings like Marco.

-Really, an old man sailing the seas, collecting a bunch of grown men and calling them his sons!

-Whitebeard failed again! Akainu was right, he's not Roger - he would have done the job for me!

-And what of his crew? Is Marco capable of actually hurting someone? Or being a human shield is his only talent?

-And Jozu's diamond was meant to be indestructible, was it not?

-And let's not forget the biggest moron of them all - Firefist.

-What's the point of having such a large crew if 95% of them are fodder.

And you just have to love the reactions of the other guys in room when Hitler says about Mihawk>Shanks will end now. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

search it on youtube
Too-lazy >.>

Last edited:

Red Swag

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL Moments:

-Don't worry, Kaido wouldn't be interested in weaklings like Marco.

-Really, an old man sailing the seas, collecting a bunch of grown men and calling them his sons!

-Whitebeard failed again! Akainu was right, he's not Roger - he would have done the job for me!

-And what of his crew? Is Marco capable of actually hurting someone? Or being a human shield is his only talent?

-And Jozu's diamond was meant to be indestructible, was it not?

-And let's not forget the biggest moron of them all - Firefist.

-What's the point of having such a large crew if 95% of them are fodder.

And you just have to love the reactions of the other guys in room when Hitler says about Mihawk>Shanks will end now. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too-lazy >.>
true. i always thought that wb pirates are overrated. they are the so called king of the seas and they cant even touch an admiral.

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
21💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hitler is no joke. I don't understand why you people think its ok to make fun of him or use him in a funny or "good" way. He was the biggest mass murderer in human history. He organized the biggest genocide in human history. What kind of person are you that you can even think that's funny or to even share that video?

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hitler is no joke. I don't understand why you people think its ok to make fun of him or use him in a funny or "good" way. He was the biggest mass murderer in human history. He organized the biggest genocide in human history. What kind of person are you that you can even think that's funny or to even share that video?

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Dracule and 3raser