Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An outrageous or rather weak theory credits to Artur (library of ohara)

The intro of Hitetsu Tenguyama :
You must be registered to see images

He is shown as Doll collector in the chapter intro.

Also there is another person hidden by this alias :
The former shogun Sukiyaki

You must be registered to see images

Also the recently the announced same VA for both Tengu and Sukiyaki while its unnaturally to have common seiyuu. Anime gave away kyoshiro's identity and luffy vs kaido attack (1002 chapter) in anime intro.

- Sukiyaki 's death is not shown in manga raises the validity if he is dead at all ?
- Both of them are avid doll collectors has evident shown with intro.

Unlikely but downfall of this theory :
1.Tengu shares no similarity to sukiyaki
2. He has known kozaborou for long time and swordssmith .

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would a be weird twist tbh that doesn't seem to be serving any purpose.

Sukiyaki has been out of the picture for decades. If that's him why didn't he do anything all this time? Also the Kozuki clan is a family of stonemasons, not blacksmiths. This becomes even more weirder if you take into account that he was safekeeping Oden's swords and gave one of them to Momo, his supposed grandson. Lastly, those wings might just be a fashion statement, but I'm more inclined to believe that they're real. That would mean Sukiyaki somehow grew new limbs.

I do find Hitetsu a bit too enigmatic to remain a secondary background character. I was half and half expecting him to show up with Tama.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would a be weird twist tbh that doesn't seem to be serving any purpose.

Sukiyaki has been out of the picture for decades. If that's him why didn't he do anything all this time? Also the Kozuki clan is a family of stonemasons, not blacksmiths. This becomes even more weirder if you take into account that he was safekeeping Oden's swords and gave one of them to Momo, his supposed grandson. Lastly, those wings might just be a fashion statement, but I'm more inclined to believe that they're real. That would mean Sukiyaki somehow grew new limbs.

I do find Hitetsu a bit too enigmatic to remain a secondary background character. I was half and half expecting him to show up with Tama.
Same
Wonder what his role will be in this arc more than being tama's maaster