Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who Will Win

You must be registered for see images

vs

IF they ever fight i will want hit to win but i think jiren will beat him..

i wish they fight.. im looking forward to this fight a little more or the same as goku vs jiren

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the one feat jiren has shown is speed so he might be a good match up for hit. but then again Goku had his guard down so we dont know if Jirens speed was as OP as it seemed.

either way it'll be a good fight that should definitely happen

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the one feat jiren has shown is speed so he might be a good match up for hit. but then again Goku had his guard down so we dont know if Jirens speed was as OP as it seemed.

either way it'll be a good fight that should definitely happen
hit time skip but it seem jiren has great prediction and a keen perception of the outcome of situations..

will indeed put a strain on hit's tactics but then again. hit is #1 in learning quickly and adapting to situations

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who Will Win

vs

IF they ever fight i will want hit to win but i think jiren will beat him..

i wish they fight.. im looking forward to this fight a little more or the same as goku vs jiren

That would be sick!..

Hit is a beast an he hasn't trained to reach his level, who match SSB Kio-ken for awhile.. He got better with time in that fight an would appear to more an more dangerous the longer you fight him..

It would be wise for some1 like Jiren the grey to rid him fast cause the longer Hit fight's the better he gets an he could be a problem in the long hall..

Though str8 up! Jiren has had little screen time an he's stronger than Toppo who we know can hold his against SSB..

It's crazy! I call Jiren though..

**Amaterasu**