Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yep, next week is the final chapter, a prologue if you will. Kinda makes me sad since a lot of the manga i've been reading weekly for years is going to be ending in the next few weeks and months

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yep, next week is the final chapter, a prologue if you will. Kinda makes me sad since a lot of the manga i've been reading weekly for years is going to be ending in the next few weeks and months
You mean epilogue. I hope this 'final' chapter consists out of several chapters spread over some week or in the least that it's double as long as normally, but honestly I fear for it. I love manga, but they seem to have a common decease: they suck at ending series.

Seriously this is a series that has been running for 12 years, you expect something special to end it, but in most cases they rush through it in a few pages and leave the faith of many characters hanging and end with some kind of philosophical speech that no one understand.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean epilogue. I hope this 'final' chapter consists out of several chapters spread over some week or in the least that it's double as long as normally, but honestly I fear for it. I love manga, but they seem to have a common decease: they suck at ending series.

Seriously this is a series that has been running for 12 years, you expect something special to end it, but in most cases they rush through it in a few pages and leave the faith of many characters hanging and end with some kind of philosophical speech that no one understand.
>.> yes yes i did mean that lol

I liked the ending of it, though part of me thinks that they could revisit Kenichi at some point because of the final panel.
showing what could be assumed an adult Kenichi writing infront of a picture of him and Miu's wedding.