Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tantalus Thief-Back in summer 2015 I got premmy for a while. Decided to change my name based on Final Fantasy characters. Tantalus Thief is based on Zidane from FF9, I wanted to do a name for Tidus of FFX but I was too lazy. I've kept it because I like how unique it sounds.

OG Username was 12771a because it has a code I used irl and it was easy to remember.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
punk goddess, no wave queen. shes one of my heroes and inspired a few bands from the 80's and 90's that i love

shes just sheer unfiltered artistic expression. rebellion and choas, isolated raw beauty. she is the most punk and a reminder to me to not fade away

Reactions: Rohan

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was October, I like the whole Jack O Lantern thing, my dad bought some Pumpkin pie which I love and I had to think of a PSN username so I made it Pumpkin_Ops since I was making PSN for COD Black Ops. The next year in October, I decided to make a Naruto themed variation for this site and here you have it. True story.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Username : Dylan Porsche - The name that I registered with. I choose this name as it was cool for me. Inspired from NFS 5 Porsche Unleashed. Porsche is the car company whereas Dylan is the best racer in Evolution mode.

Second Username : Dragonor - Inspired from a game character and well Dragons.

Third Username : Reznor - Taken from Trent Reznor, musician.

Fourth Username : Sir Trent Reznor - Combining Trent Reznor with the "Sir" trend that became famous on NB.

Fifth Username : Sam Trent Reznor - Added Sam as I found it more comfortable than the previous one.

Sixth Username : Sam - Got the name by pure luck, but this name is what became my identity on NB.

Seventh Username : Rohan - My dream name that I managed to get somehow. #Forever Rohan.

That is my username history. :)

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First Username : Dylan Porsche - The name that I registered with. I choose this name as it was cool for me. Inspired from NFS 5 Porsche Unleashed. Porsche is the car company whereas Dylan is the best racer in Evolution mode.

Second Username : Dragonor - Inspired from a game character and well Dragons.

Third Username : Reznor - Taken from Trent Reznor, musician.

Fourth Username : Sir Trent Reznor - Combining Trent Reznor with the "Sir" trend that became famous on NB.

Fifth Username : Sam Trent Reznor - Added Sam as I found it more comfortable than the previous one.

Sixth Username : Sam - Got the name by pure luck, but this name is what became my identity on NB.

Seventh Username : Rohan - My dream name that I managed to get somehow. #Forever Rohan.

That is my username history. :)
That such a long journey :kd:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nobel...presumably because it had something to with my name.

But first there was tachyon, a particle that violates causality. Much like what I'm doing for a instance.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My first username was 'sokotsu' which means; two bone. A move by the head of shinigami from bleach.
You must be registered for see images

Then I randomly came up with 'YowYan'. Which has no underlying meaning.

Last edited:

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit It's been long time but my first user name was "ZeroPro" I had a bit of a fascination with sniper scopes or snipers in general back in the day when i first joined.
Since then i got premium and mainly changed my user names of anime characters of recent anime i've watched.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Years ago I went by Diclonius, which is the evolved species of human from Elfen Lied. Then for no reason I changed it to Callypigia. A callipygian is a person with a particular nice posterior. This has been my gaming handle for probably a decade. I just swapped the "i" and "y" years ago because I thought Cally was a better truncation of the word than Calli.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My old username brought severely negative connotations with it, so even though I became a brand new person, operating under that name just wasn't good. One of the older users that actually hated me that started liking me recommended I change my name, so I picked this one.

My favorite show at the time was Beyblade