Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, remember when Hisoka, according to his fanboys, was supposedly this terrifying monster who could stomp everyone in HXH, including Pitou, Youpi, and King Meruem, oh and including Ging and Netero.

Lol, fools!

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, remember when Hisoka, according to his fanboys, was supposedly this terrifying monster who could stomp everyone in HXH, including Pitou, Youpi, and King Meruem, oh and including Ging and Netero.

Lol, fools!

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol, fools!
When did someone say that? Lol. Anyways, as popular as he is, it's normal that he has that kind of fanboys. He being my 2nd fav makes me biased some times. But pituou absolutely murks him. Ging hasn't shown his powers but i guess he's above Chrollo power wise, or at least on that tier, so he bets Hisoka low- med diff. Netero completely stomps him.

But, lets not forget, hisoka gained a few perks after his fight with chrollo.

Post chrollo fight Hisoka (rubber and and rubber foot, plus improved bungee gum) stands a chance against Silva imo. And could retake on Chrollo with better fighting conditions (if we remember, Chrollo had a lot of advantage with all that people around)