Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL jk :lmao: he'll be back to neg Ichigo and company :bdpf:.

I actually liked the chapter despite the weirdness of it. Aizen's illusions are pretty strange cobsidering he purposefully lost an arm and a blow to the chest but he's survived worst.

Yhwach is basically just flaunting his powers now around. Did you see the chaos and mayhem :lmao:? I thought I was reading Toriko for a second (when looking at the destruction of soul society not the fight). Honestly I know Yhwach detests his father the soul king but dang literally laying waste to all his dad held dear and then some :sdo2:

On that note Renji does nothing (as expected) and this could all be an illusion by Aizen that Ichigo wasn't the one to cut it was Aizen all along :bdpf:. Okay but seriously even the future can be manipulated by an illusion, and Aizen's Hado 99 was pretty awesome. I wish Renji did something...useful. Nevertheless Ichigo and Renji didn't even notice Aizen and Aizen and the rest when one is shown the other isn't there so it could just ne an illusion and Aizen is the one that cut Yhwach.

Either way Yhwach heals, goes back to soanking kids, Uryuu shows up reverses the damage, shoots yhwach with the arrow, Yhwach says he foresaw that and Uryuu is the new king of the quincy and Uryuu basically reverses all the damage yhwach did, end of bleach :bdpf:. Okay okay Ichigo does something with his bankai to show why yhwach called it frightening with a bit if sarcasm.

Wjat are your thoughts :sdo3:?

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's only like 2 chapters left. Ywach is finished, typical ending really.
Two chapters mean nothingbwhen Uryuu has a silver arrow and Yhwach has tanked getsuga tenshous before....heck he even crushed a gran ray cero. I know you want this to end but a typical ending would mean Ichigo defeated a villain with getsuga tenshou before. It's never happened. Especially not to one who tanks it on the regular while sipping coffee.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inb4 new ass pull part of the almighty shows up that we haven't been explained yet..... Dat Aizen tho.... Lol
Dpubt it I think all almighty abilities were explained. I think Yhwach knows he'll lose otherwise he wouldn't have given Ishida his powers and deened him his successor. Ah well, we'll see how this goes. But yeah Aizen was epic plenty of explosive power this chapter

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dpubt it I think all almighty abilities were explained. I think Yhwach knows he'll lose otherwise he wouldn't have given Ishida his powers and deened him his successor. Ah well, we'll see how this goes. But yeah Aizen was epic plenty of explosive power this chapter
That panel he trolls ywhach in did it for me, that was godly lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I actually liked the chapter despite the weirdness of it. Aizen's illusions are pretty strange cobsidering he purposefully lost an arm and a blow to the chest but he's survived worst.

Yhwach is basically just flaunting his powers now around. Did you see the chaos and mayhem :lmao:? I thought I was reading Toriko for a second (when looking at the destruction of soul society not the fight). Honestly I know Yhwach detests his father the soul king but dang literally laying waste to all his dad held dear and then some :sdo2:

On that note Renji does nothing (as expected) and this could all be an illusion by Aizen that Ichigo wasn't the one to cut it was Aizen all along :bdpf:. Okay but seriously even the future can be manipulated by an illusion, and Aizen's Hado 99 was pretty awesome. I wish Renji did something...useful. Nevertheless Ichigo and Renji didn't even notice Aizen and Aizen and the rest when one is shown the other isn't there so it could just ne an illusion and Aizen is the one that cut Yhwach.

Either way Yhwach heals, goes back to soanking kids, Uryuu shows up reverses the damage, shoots yhwach with the arrow, Yhwach says he foresaw that and Uryuu is the new king of the quincy and Uryuu basically reverses all the damage yhwach did, end of bleach :bdpf:. Okay okay Ichigo does something with his bankai to show why yhwach called it frightening with a bit if sarcasm.

I was thinking Mayuri would have to come up with an answer. Just sayin'

:hint:

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just call the manga Aizen already. As an Aizen fan, man I loved this chapter. The Japanese better be going crazy over this or I'll fly to Japan and slap every person with a Jump magazine with a wet noodle.