Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For our MC Ichigo :bdpf:, he's reading Ichigo like the book he is :Sparks:. Never fear though Ichigo fans your fave is using bankai next chapter bit as predicted Yhwach tanked the cero and then moved from 5% to 9% quite the jump :bdpf:.

To clear any confusion Yhwach isn't all seeing and Ichigo is just dimwitted.

Ichigo: he blocled with his sword that MUST mean there's a limit to his power :flakez:

Yhwach: Maybe I just felt like blocking with my sword, unlike you I'm not predictable

Ichigo: You weren't saying that when you got gran ray cero to the face :lmao:

Yhwach: And oh the damage it did XD

Ichigo: Wait weren't you bleeding 7 seconds ago???

Yhwach: To be honest the attack was pretty lightweight
I've endured worst.

Yhwach himself is bluffing he can't predict nor does he know the actions that the soul king may take. In other words pieces if the soul king can obstruct the almighty sich as Gerard, mimihagi, pernida, etc. If Ichigo holds some remanent of the soul king he has a chance which shouldn't be too hard given that he trained with the royal guard of course lord Ichibei did state Ichigo himself can't win :Sparks:. So we'll see hpw that goes. It's quite amusing seeing how they blasted the top of the palace off.We still don't know what made the almighty so terrifying. Yhwach's explanation only expanded om what we already knew. But even without the almighty his deductive abilities are still pretty good.

Lets hope that Ichigo's bankai makes a difference in the past when forst revealed it really put in work. Lets hope he doesn't become a rag doll amd fights well.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so bored with these almighty all knowing all seeing "I planned everything since before you were born" final villains. They are really terribly boring. I like my villains to struggle as much as the heroes.

The whole "I am so overpowered that there's nothing you can do." Then the hero gets the Deus Ex Machina treatment and wins the day is so played out in Shounen mangaka it's getting embarrassing. :kk:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so bored with these almighty all knowing all seeing "I planned everything since before you were born" final villains. They are really terribly boring. I like my villains to struggle as much as the heroes.

The whole "I am so overpowered that there's nothing you can do." Then the hero gets the Deus Ex Machina treatment and wins the day is so played out in Shounen mangaka it's getting embarrassing. :kk:
:kk: It's always been like that on bleach.

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu majestu

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Especially in Bleach It's one of those plot twist kind of villains that get pretty estranged. On the flip sidd Yhwach has an excuse as he is the soul king son and is rightfully as hax as he should be since he is the son of god essentially. Everyone else whose planning and trolling as a villain is a bit questionable. It's a more prevalent thing in Naruto though. The true leader in Pein! Wait no it's Obito
..omg Nvm Obito got manipulated by Madara so he's the ring leader! You've all neen yrolled it was black zetsu that was the true mastermind....seriously shonen? What next Ramen guy is the real evil :kk: