Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hiruzen is 10x superior to Tsunade in hand to hand combat. Tsunade can die in battle, unless she has infinite chakra/infinite(rapid)healing.
Bih Wayurr?
Tsunade is to fast and to strong for Hiruzen. Orochimaru lost...(in his way) because of arrogance, Hiruzen has nothing to beat her.

And yall disliking, but I havent seen one argument to prove me wrong.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
mind explaining how?
-Trumps in CQC due to Enma and clones.
-Trumps in mid-long range due to his elemental variants.
-Can dismember her if he coats his Shuriken with Fuuton or Raiton, something characters inferior in power and Ninjutsu mastery and chakra control have done. That also helps him in CQC.

Tsunade literally doesn't stand a chance in hell. I was being generous when I said mid-high diff. Considering Tsunade only stands a chance in CQC due to her super strength, while Hiruzen can easily fight from any range and has the capability to end her regardless of Byakugo, it's safe to say that he mid diffs her at the worst.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
-Trumps in CQC due to Enma and clones.
-Trumps in mid-long range due to his elemental variants.
-Can dismember her if he coats his Shuriken with Fuuton or Raiton, something characters inferior in power and Ninjutsu mastery and chakra control have done. That also helps him in CQC.

Tsunade literally doesn't stand a chance in hell. I was being generous when I said mid-high diff. Considering Tsunade only stands a chance in CQC due to her super strength, while Hiruzen can easily fight from any range and has the capability to end her regardless of Byakugo, it's safe to say that he mid diffs her at the worst.
Thi is bs , Tsunade knocks Emma from his hand And possible kills it.
Long range attacks, easily elemental attacks arent affecting her

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tsunade mid-diff. Enma get's bludgeoned if he tries engaging in CQC. Elemental jutsu is rendered by Byakugo along with shuriken, kunai etc. If Tsunade engages in CQC she shifts the terrain towards her liking and proceeds to rip him apart.