Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in almost every anime

when a new character is introduced to the show

it's natural this character will get some praising from the author by letting other characters hypes the shit out of this character

later after this character is gone you realize it's overrated and weak

Hurizen was known to be " God of shinobi " by Orochimaru

but what i saw is " how bad as a shinobi "

even Sakura can take him down if she wanted

he was the lamest kage and most useless in the War Arc

:hypnotobi:

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No question, the only thing he had going for him in the War Arc was extreme proficiency of extremely basic jutsu. It's sad that the most I can recall this guy doing during the War is warding off Spiral Zetsu and breaking a tree branch that snared Naruto.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weak??? Nah...he was the strongest ninja who was regular. Just cus he's not from the uchiha/senju clan don't meant hes not strong. Sarutobi clan was just as accomplished as senju and uchiha. He's the third or fourth strongest hokage.

Useless in the war arc?? Hes the very one that save Naruto

This manga need to get back to its roots. People like u expect a regular Shinobi to be a planet buster

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weak??? Nah...he was the strongest ninja who was regular. Just cus he's not from the uchiha/senju clan don't meant hes not strong. Sarutobi clan was just as accomplished as senju and uchiha. He's the third or fourth strongest hokage.

Useless in the war arc?? Hes the very one that save Naruto

This manga need to get back to its roots. People like u expect a regular Shinobi to be a planet buster
his strongest jutsu doesn't even belong to him ( shinigami seal )

what is his strongest jutsu in your opinion mr.wood

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
these new kids are so comfortable seeing stupid new generation naruto abilities like dropping planets they dont realize it wasn't like that back in my day.
look who is talking someone with 2015 join date lol

those new abilities are canon and official and most top tier characters have it

if someone doesn't obtain these abilities then that character is weak and a trash

unless you think throwing kunai and shuriken is OP that's a different story new kid in town

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not god of shinobi but the genius of shinobi... master of all jutsu in the leaf village... the tamer of the monkey king emma, the man to have prolly ended the first great ninja war... he in his prime couldve killed all three sannins. hiruzen the number one student to the god of shinobi and to the second hokage..... he was no fool

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in almost every anime

when a new character is introduce to the show

it's natural this character will get some praising from the author by letting other characters hypes the shit of this character

later after this character is gone you realize it's overrated and weak

Hurizen was known to be " God of shinobi " by Orochimaru

but what i saw is " how bad as a shinobi "

even Sakura can take him down if she wanted

he was the lamest kage and most useless in the War Arc

:hypnotobi:
I'm assuming you forgot that the series of naruto started with an out of prime hiruzen?

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless he has some feats we don't know about he is by far the least impressive.
yeah we are judging Feats
i don't care about praising and bullcrap he gets from other shinobi

that's the way anime authors hype characters to get your attention to that certain character
but in fact he is weak

even his summon is lame and was stopped by Orochimaru little snakes when he tried to catch the sword

shippuden sakura can beat him but with high diff

Hiruzen is the weakest Kage by feats but we don't know how strong he was when he was younger. Although I think his praise was like war time propaganda to create a false aura about him.
yup all about feats
we don't care about assumptions and fantasy analysis

Danzo is way stronger than him i don't know why he didn't become a hokage ( even though he is not that strong )
but comparing to Hiruzen he is OP

the praising from anime authors don't mean anything

every introduction you will see a lot of praise in any anime it's natural and a thing in the anime world

like when tsunade was introduced they hype the shit out of her
by letting Orochimaru say " one punch from her and you're dead "

and guess what him and kabuto were punching Bags for her and received a lot of punches and still alive lol

so i don't take the praising seriously

he is the lamest and weakest kage in any village

I'm assuming you forgot that the series of naruto started with an out of prime hiruzen?
by using your logic then if he is out of his prime it's ok for him to have jonin level of power ?

Onoki is very old any maybe older than hiruzen or at least in the same age
and not in his prime but he is OP comparing to Hiruzen who is useless in the war even with Unlimited chakra and useless against Orochimaru in part 1 used a suicide jutsu from the fourth hokage not even from his useless arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
by using your logic then if he is out of his prime it's ok for him to have jonin level of power ?

Onoki is very old any maybe older than hiruzen or at least in the same age
and not in his prime but he is OP comparing to Hiruzen who is useless in the war even with Unlimited chakra and useless against Orochimaru in part 1 used a suicide jutsu from the fourth hokage not even from his useless arsenal
Shiki Fuijn is an uzumaki jutsu. Not Minato's.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
look who is talking someone with 2015 join date lol

those new abilities are canon and official and most top tier characters have it

if someone doesn't obtain these abilities then that character is weak and a trash

unless you think throwing kunai and shuriken is OP that's a different story new kid in town
im not new at all, this is actually my third account. my original account was here since 2007 or 2008. but i don't see how account join dates are relevant in this conversation, i've been watching naruto since i was a kid, i didn't have to be a member of this site to watch naruto, thats a stupid argument. i'm saying back in the day of hiruzen characters didn't drop planets, they usually fought with ninja tools then just one s or forbidden rank jutsu, not a entire arsenal of them like it is now. so technically yes, hiruzen was very strong back in his day, he could literally summon the grim reaper and was classified as probably the most youngest hokage.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You lowkey shitted on them two with them gifs. Hiruzen obviously is a bad joke. He obviously and clearly the weakest. Minato fodderrizes him. Hashirama god of shinobi Senju takes a huge dump anywhere it takes to. Tobirama shreds through invisible undetectable FTG. Every Kage from every single village also beat Hiruzen efficiently. With little effort.

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You lowkey shitted on them two with them gifs. Hiruzen obviously is a bad joke. He obviously and clearly the weakest. Minato fodderrizes him. Hashirama god of shinobi Senju takes a huge dump anywhere it takes to. Tobirama shreds through invisible undetectable FTG. Every Kage from every single village also beat Hiruzen efficiently. With little effort.
Some people still thinks he can do all konoha jutsus lol

wonder why he didn't do any of these jutsus he know against Orochimaru and in the war arc