Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I share your sentiment. He was one of the characters I disliked at first but now I'm fine with him. But the Hiruzen hype gets on my nerves though still.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao because he’s a biased moron. Look at his Kaguya vs Momoshiki video. He did one where he and some guest speaker discuss how Momoshiki would win yet the only thing they kept repeating constantly is “Kaguya did all of that but she was still scared of them.”

Also look in the comment section of that video, people exposed both Seth and his guest as dumbasses. It’s a good read.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This video had so many problems, even the spiral Tobi zetsu feat that he was trying to praise contradicted what was on screen. Shikamaru literally said everybody was too weakened and even then, Karin and Orochimaru took that statue down. So does that mean Karin>5 gokages?

Him knowing flying thunder god is also laughable considering the fact that it’s a formula. It’s a seal that Hiruzen doesn’t have.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This video had so many problems, even the spiral Tobi zetsu feat that he was trying to praise contradicted what was on screen. Shikamaru literally said everybody was too weakened and even then, Karin and Orochimaru took that statue down. So does that mean Karin>5 gokages?
I agree with this.

Him knowing flying thunder god is also laughable considering the fact that it’s a formula. It’s a seal that Hiruzen doesn’t have.
This one's debatable, even Minato's squad knew it. Also Minat did teach Hiruzen Uzumaki techs, so it's plausible he knew the FTG as well. Minato, himself, would have taken them from somewhere(2nd Hokage's techs) and he was kind dead. Whether Hiruzen could employ them in combat is a seperate matter, believe in the Hype!!!

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this.

This one's debatable, even Minato's squad knew it. Also Minat did teach Hiruzen Uzumaki techs, so it's plausible he knew the FTG as well. Minato, himself, would have taken them from somewhere(2nd Hokage's techs) and he was kind dead. Whether Hiruzen could employ them in combat is a seperate matter, believe in the Hype!!!

I believe that Hiruzen is powerful and the reason why he is so deadly is that he comes up with counter measures for almost every jutsu possible without expending to much chakra for the cost.
Like Hiruzen countered Hashirama’s deep emergency forest by making a anti staff cage to protect himself. Most people would either loose to it or overpower it by using crazy amount of chakra (example: Naruto’s Odoma rasengan barrage).

The reason why the ftg part is wrong is because Minato has to mark Hiruzen to teleport

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Hiruzen is powerful and the reason why he is so deadly is that he comes up with counter measures for almost every jutsu possible without expending to much chakra for the cost.
Like Hiruzen countered Hashirama’s deep emergency forest by making a anti staff cage to protect himself. Most people would either loose to it or overpower it by using crazy amount of chakra (example: Naruto’s Odoma rasengan barrage).

The reason why the ftg part is wrong is because Minato has to mark Hiruzen to teleport
While I agree with you Tobi, I'm suggesting is that Hiruzen possibly knows the jutsu even if he lacks the ability to use it. Similar to the 3 ninja who transported Mei, they knew it and it's mechanics even if they couldn't use it, independent of one another.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I agree with you Tobi, I'm suggesting is that Hiruzen possibly knows the jutsu even if he lacks the ability to use it. Similar to the 3 ninja who transported Mei, they knew it and it's mechanics even if they couldn't use it, independent of one another.
Yeah that’s what I was saying the whole time. He has counter measures to every jutsu in the leaf and I believe that based on that knowledge alone, he was able to beat almost all his opponents.

That’s why they believe that he is the strongest hokage

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for all his statistics he bases his videos on cherrypicked hyperbole and personal conjecture

his a biased fanboy who spews fallacious drivel in almost every video... i was subbed few years ago but couldn't habdle the blatant bullshit.. even with some of my own favorite characters.. then swagkage started his fanboy bs backed by seth and chuckthecuck(guest people keep bringing up)
Post automatically merged:

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for all his statistics he bases his videos on cherrypicked hyperbole and personal conjecture

his a biased fanboy who spews fallacious drivel in almost every video... i was subbed few years ago but couldn't habdle the blatant bullshit.. even with some of my own favorite characters.. then swagkage started his fanboy bs backed by seth and chuckthecuck(guest people keep bringing up)
Post automatically merged:
It baffles me how people legitimately try to his words as gospel. I couldn’t even make it through 1 of his videos without pausing the video and immediately heading to the comment section hoping that at least one person called them (Seth and Chuck) out.

Reactions: Tyris