SebastionM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While posting in another thread I was thinking that Hiruzen might not be what he used to be, even though he's edo.

He was even kind of worried about staying focused since he hasn't battled in so long, but maybe he'll pull through.

You guys think he is still going to be a "god" or that since he is not in his prime anymore that might hold him back when compared to the young and prime Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato?

Twin Steps

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His title as God of Shinobi has gotten the same treatment as Sakura's title as main heroine, you know, retconned and handed over to a better character.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no if anything he will be stronger now than he ever was in his prime since he will no more jutsu and his stamina and chakra problem will be fixed from being an edo so if anything he would be beyond his prime

Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing can hold him back now cause the rules of the living don't apply. He should be able to do all his best moves. I wanna see great things from him and Tobirama.

JUICEMON GENESIS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm not sure if you're aware. But that isn't him. It's as you said, the Monkey king Enma.....So yea, nuff said.
I'm aware that HE isn't the Monkey King, but I'm saying that Enma is his partner. And when the two of them are together, he can do some damn good moves. I mean, he DID block the sword of Kusanagi, said to be the blade that slices everything. He also tanked Hashi's wood style with Enma's transformation.

And although it's only hype at the moment, I doubt he was (formerly) called "God of Shinobi" and "Professor of ALL Ninjutsu" for nothing.

SebastionM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm aware that HE isn't the Monkey King, but I'm saying that Enma is his partner. And when the two of them are together, he can do some damn good moves. I mean, he DID block the sword of Kusanagi, said to be the blade that slices everything. He also tanked Hashi's wood style with Enma's transformation.

And although it's only hype at the moment, I doubt he was (formerly) called "God of Shinobi" and "Professor of ALL Ninjutsu" for nothing.
Yea, and by now he is probably dead..Eh, naruto caught the same sword in the 4 tails mode...Tanked Hashiramas wood style? I wouldn't call that tanking...

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen is about to show the world why he was called a GOD!!!

Be ready for something EPICCCCCC. And also you say he hasnt done anything impressive, yet he took on both hashirama and Tobirama and Orochimaru, which no one else in part one would have been capable of doing. He is boss..

SebastionM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen is about to show the world why he was called a GOD!!!

Be ready for something EPICCCCCC. And also you say he hasnt done anything impressive, yet he took on both hashirama and Tobirama and Orochimaru, which no one else in part one would have been capable of doing. He is boss..
Well there are many who could take them on...Boss died...like everyone else would have..