Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
This is a very close minded, ignorant thread. First off, that goes both ways. Secondly, 'i don't know' doesn't apply to Hiruzen fans, considering we're going by what the manga tells us.

It seems people overly hate on Hiruzen and underrate him because they can't read, are annoyed by Hiruzen fans, or are just butthurt because they know that the manga supports the fact that Prime Hiruzen > their fav. Because the manga says that only a select few can beat him in his prime (as conveyed by his hype, which is all the verification you need). If The manga this week states that 'Tsunade is stronger than Minato' people would most likely follow it, hypocritically.

For future Hiruzen fan, imma just leave this here
You must be registered for see images

OT: They're like Jehovah witnesses.
Kay. Old Saru is unsure if he can still beat a mid-high Kage lvl ninja.

He was greatly affected by old age (compare the physical ability of your grandpa to yourself) and all his hype concerns him in his prime age.
If anything, I'd say that since he wasn't sure whether or not he could beat him (he didn't outright say 'he's stronger than me') shows how powerful he once was.

Last edited:

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is a very close minded, ignorant thread. First off, that goes both ways. Secondly, 'i don't know' doesn't apply to Hiruzen fans, considering we're going by what the manga tells us.

It seems people overly hate on Hiruzen and underrate him because they can't read, are annoyed by Hiruzen fans, or are just butthurt because they know that the manga supports the fact that Prime Hiruzen > their fav. Because the manga says that only a select few can beat him in his prime (as conveyed by his hype, which is all the verification you need). If The manga this week states that 'Tsunade is stronger than Minato' people would most likely follow it, hypocritically.

Kay. Old Saru is unsure if he can still beat a mid-high Kage lvl ninja.

He was greatly effected by old age (compare the physical ability of your grandpa to yourself) and all his hype concerns him in his prime age.
If anything, I'd say that since he wasn't sure whether or not he could beat him (he didn't outright say 'he's stronger than me') shows how powerful he once was.
First i apologize if i have offended hiruzen fans it's for jokes :).

i take all hiruzen's hype into consideration, but i dont believe he has enough feats to be on the level of sage of six paths unless you can prove it (which i know you cant currently without resorting to hype only) his 5 element attack was good i gave him credit and fighting orochimaru and 2 edo and ending up with what most hiruzen fans consider a win that was good aswell, however hiruzen has not done enough in feats to match titles (its always same old shiruzen a few techniques which for his standards are mediocre at best).

Don't get me wrong i like hiruzen just hate some of his fan base, i want hiruzen to show what he has got and for him to live up to his title but from what i have seen its not enough yet.

My fav is hashirama and ever since i joined this base the hiruzen vs hashirama thing has been a big fight and i for one believe hashirama currently > any form of hiruzen till he shows his feats and in hype more or less they are tied.