Hiruzen are weakling

Cozat 87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one is just a romour for the new generations.
You must be registered for see images

New generations doens't know about ancient powers, so they thought that Hiruzen is the strongest. Even Madara, Tobirama and Hashirama are stronger than what you call "Prime Hiruzen". Prime Hiruzen is never existed. Hes just a weakling ex-Hokage.
Hes just chosen to be Hokage cause of hes bravery:

You want manga fact?
Here is your fact.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you guys are underestimating Hiruzen too much.

He knows over a 1000 Jutsu's, probably more than other shinobi - he even can use the Reaper Death Seal.

Do not forget, Hiruzen was able to defeat Edo First hokage, Edo Second Hokage and even handicapped Orochimaro when he was over 80 years old!! - I KNOW that hashirama and tobirama were far from their full strength at the time, BUT stil they were on hokage level!! you gotta give it to him, for an 80 year old man - Hiruzen is pretty damn strong!

Imagine your Grandpa defeating 2 Unkillable Hokages and 1 even more Unkillable Sannin at the age of 85 - how awesome he must have been he when he was 25?

Edo Sarutobi is far from the 25 year old living Sarutobi - you should all know that! why do you think madara revived himself? for guys like madara and hiruzen - being alive they are much more dangerous!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Trollasaur

Cozat 87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you guys are underestimating Hiruzen too much.

He knows over a 1000 Jutsu's, probably more than other shinobi - he even can use the Reaper Death Seal.

Do not forget, Hiruzen was able to defeat Edo First hokage, Edo Second Hokage and even handicapped Orochimaro when he was over 80 years old!! - I KNOW that hashirama and tobirama were far from their full strength at the time, BUT stil they were on hokage level!! you gotta give it to him, for an 80 year old man - Hiruzen is pretty damn strong!

Imagine your Grandpa defeating 2 Unkillable Hokages and 1 even more Unkillable Sannin at the age of 85 - how awesome he must have been he when he was 25?

Edo Sarutobi is far from the 25 year old living Sarutobi - you should all know that! why do you think madara revived himself? for guys like madara and hiruzen - being alive they are much more dangerous!!

Just because he knows alot of justus doens't mean he strong. And those edo he fought isn't quite strong as now being edos. And just because Oro underrestemated him loses he hes arms. We all know that Oro is alot more stronger than he pretent to be

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe if I ask you like this. All we hear from you is Prime Hiruzen is strongest, but what is you manga fact you all talking about? Have you seen it? They are all just a rumours. Just like there is rumours about werewolfs and vampires
Its not only rumors, its also logic.

Imperius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you going against Kishimoto's words? It literally says that Hiruzen is the strongest, these are Kishimoto's words and that's how it is.

Hiruzen > Narutoverse and Narutoverse's mama

Trollasaur

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he knows alot of justus doens't mean he strong. And those edo he fought isn't quite strong as now being edos. And just because Oro underrestemated him loses he hes arms. We all know that Oro is alot more stronger than he pretent to be
English isn't your first laungauge right?

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you going against Kishimoto's words? It literally says that Hiruzen is the strongest, these are Kishimoto's words and that's how it is.

Hiruzen > Narutoverse and Narutoverse's mama
We all know that of the Hokage, Hashirama Senju is still the strongest.

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. its actually my third language. Sorry for my spell
This is not meant as an offence, but you may want to study a bit more English before you try to discuss with people. ( Especially Naruto fans whom are incredibly childish most of the time. ) Though you have understandable English , many may use it against you in arguments as personal attacks.

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go back and read my post - i hate when kids jump to conclusions.

Bansho Tenin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There have not been any flashbacks of prime Hiruzen fighting so how can you say that? being a genius doesn't make you super strong, look at Shikumaru, yea he's smart and has great analytical skills, but he isnt that strong..