Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Kankuro walks over a large sand dune and waves at his brother-

So brother it looks like you want to learn my hidden sand jutsu eh ?

But first things first. Before you learn these Jutsu's of mine I need you to know that you can never use these jutsu's against me in battle, so please sign this scroll of mine. If you disagree we can both head on home.

-Kankuro pulls out a scroll and shows where to sign-

Stick

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Kankuro sets up a several training dummies for Gaara to test the jutsu's on.*

Alright. This is the first jutsu on the list. Begin by manipulating the sand underneath the training dummy. Manipulate the sand to form into an orb of sand that surrounds the dummy in an upwards manner. Once the orb completely surrounds the dummy, manipulate the walls of the orb to create several spikes of sand that protrude from inside the orb, skewering the dummy in multiple places.

Subu no Jutsu: Subu Bakudan) - Sand Technique: Sand Bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user manipulates the sand underneath the opponent to form a orb of sand that surrounds them, in a upwards manner. Once the orb of sand traps the opponent, the user manipulates the walls of the sand to create several spikes of sand form from inside the orb, skewing the opponent in multiple places.

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara begings pouring chakra into the ground and using it to shape manipulate the sand to rise up an form a sphere that traps the dummy inside. Once inside Gaara further manipulates the sand to collapse inward in the form of spikes that pierce and skew the dummy.

Sweet. Next.

Stick

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. Now begin by manipulating your sand to form on each one of your finger tips while covering them with chakra giving them a more hard and solid property. Once solidified you flick your fingers forwards towards your target causing the chakra covered sand to shoot out towards them piercing the body of the target.

(Subu no Jutsu: Subu Hou) - Sand Technique: Sand Gun
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user manipulates the sand to form on each of their finger tips. The user uses shape manipulation to form the shape into small bullet like projectiles. The user covers the sand in a layer of chakra and flicks the sand of his fingers causing them to fly across the terrain, piercing the body of whoever it was aimed at. The user can place sand on each finger allowing them to shoot out eight bullets of sand in a turn.

For this jutsu I want you to manipulate your sand to form behind the opponent creating a large spider which takes on the appearance of a real life spider which is twice as big as the human.
Once the spider is created I want you to command it to use its chelicerae to pierce the opponents body while dragging him back into the sand to finish him.

(Subu no Jutsu: Supaida kara Sono Shindo) - Sand Technique: Spider from the depth
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user manipulates the sand behind the opponent creating a large spider that is roughly twice the size of a average human. The spider has the same appearance of a real life spider including its chelicerae. The spider uses it's chelicerae to pierce the opponents body, and drag him back into the sand. The spider is manipulated by the user, making it hard to avoid the spider by running.