2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Can only use two per turn...
- Can only use 3 jutsu per turn...

Big loss there... or not
Exactly, iss not like we even get to use 3 actual moves per turn, you get interrupted after the first lol
I know but still.
It'll only be an issue if you have a Doujutsu, coz then you're only able to use 1 AE/KG per turn coz if the Doujutsu lol

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, iss not like we even get to use 3 actual moves per turn, you get interrupted after the first lol

It'll only be an issue if you have a Doujutsu, coz then you're only able to use 1 AE/KG per turn coz if the Doujutsu lol
If you need more than 1 kg/AE per turn with having a doujutsu... you're doing something wrong...

Especially with the use of c.e etc too

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ive asked that before and its only if you use a dojutsu technique. Not when the dojutsu already is activated(ie passive or whatever)Might not be the case but i know its an answer ive got from an RP mod. Its the case of the Shikotsumyaku KG which has passive traits to it that doesnt get deactivated if i would use dust + dark in one turn. But then again i asked that some time ago, might be different now.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you need more than 1 kg/AE per turn with having a doujutsu... you're doing something wrong...

Especially with the use of c.e etc too
Tbh I'd only use 2 per turn for fun rather than out of necessity lol

CE's are personalized AE's, shouldn't be a problem if you have them tbh
Ive asked that before and its only if you use a dojutsu technique. Not when the dojutsu already is activated(ie passive or whatever)Might not be the case but i know its an answer ive got from an RP mod. Its the case of the Shikotsumyaku KG which has passive traits to it that doesnt get deactivated if i would use dust + dark in one turn. But then again i asked that some time ago, might be different now.
Hmm, that makes sense tbf, it would be weird if you got hoed for something you can turn off but, the rules seem to change with every person you ask so jus check again to be sure.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I'd only use 2 per turn for fun rather than out of necessity lol

CE's are personalized AE's, shouldn't be a problem if you have them tbh

Hmm, that makes sense tbf, it would be weird if you got hoed for something you can turn off but, the rules seem to change with every person you ask so jus check again to be sure.
Yeah they tend to do that ~_~

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin