Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This year's 26th issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine revealed on Wednesday that Hiro Mashima's new manga is tentatively titled Eden's Zero. It will be available simultaneously in five languages—Chinese, English, French, Korean, and Thai—when it makes its debut on June 26.

The English simulpub will be available on multiple outlets, including Crunchyroll Manga! Other platforms revealed thus far include comiXology and Kindle.

You must be registered for see images

Kodanshacomics said:
Eleven months after the finale of Fairy Tail, the new work from Hiro Mashima begins at last!

A new chapter, a great adventure beyond imagination …

The worldwide-anticipated release starting from Chapter 1 will be available simultaneously in five languages:

Chinese, English, French, Korean, Thai​
And here’s a special message from Hiro Mashima to his overseas fans!

Hiro Mashima said:
I’m bringing you my next series pretty soon!

I can assure you it’s going to be full of surprises and excitement.

Please look forward to it on June 26!
And here is the Draft Sketch of a Character from his New Manga which he was shared via his twitter few days back.

Cast of Eden's Zero

Source -

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Dude have the same characters as he did in Rave FT and transferred it to this.
Hahah. Don't know whether this was intentional or not. Maybe that is because he is still adapted to FT art style which he drew for a long 10 years or he did that intentionally so that he could maintain the charm of the Original FT cast with somewhat dissimilarities. Barring three characters, I can spot many similarities between this and Fairy Tail Characters. Yeah it is not like this is the first time. During early years of serialization of FT manga, his characters initially appeared a lot like Characters from his own Rave Master Manga. After sometime he adapted to the FT art style. Maybe that is the issue here which is common because he is so hurry to launch his new manga for which he so abruptly and retconningly ended FT Manga.

Well.... maybe his art style will change and adapt to meet the certainties of his new manga. Much like he did with FT!.

Same characters?
Yes I felt the same!. Except three we can see NatsuXGray blended Main Character and a Lucy look alike Character. Laxus & Sting look alike Character. Wendy and Erza pretty much there lol. And yeah very Old Gildarts with Mechanic arm. No comments about Plue, Happy and ofcourse Pumpkin from GMG arc of FT. A lot more details about the manga would be better!. This manga looks like a ScienceFiction and Fantasy manga.

It is getting a bigger release worldwide in Five Languages!. Including Japanese that makes the Manga is simulpublished in 6 different languages.

So is it basically a FairyTail sequel?
Nope it is not!. FT Sequel will be written by another mangaka. It is still in works. This Manga, Eden's Zero is a New manga from Mashima Hiro.

btw.... There is also a 'Secret Project 0' in works by the KodanshaComics and Hiro Mashima.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds like Gray is and only is the main characters with other new main characters. No Natsu. No Lucy, not even Erza. The character looks like Gray, unless Hiro says something else. Either way, I’m 100 degree below “zero” care about his new manga, but his drawings are definitely for good fap time. That’s all.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha.. Natsu and Gray in one, Lucy and possibly Ultear in one, Makarov and Gildarts in one, Wendy and Mirajane? in one, then there's just Erza lol

Edit: Its also looking like Lucy and Mirajane in one.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha.. Natsu and Gray in one, Lucy and possibly Ultear in one, Makarov and Gildarts in one, Wendy and Mirajane? in one, then there's just Erza lol

Edit: Its also looking like Lucy and Mirajane in one.
I think its Wendy and Ultear/her partner in one. Also, were in you a fairy tail fan.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its Wendy and Ultear/her partner in one. Also, were in you a fairy tail fan.
Haha makes sense. And i'm not sure if i can call myself a fan. I used to like FT but i literally have 10 chapters before i finish the manga since last year but i still haven't made out the time to read them lol