whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find her bland and quite frankly, headache inducing. Kishimoto clearly rushed her appearance in Part two, but looking back, she looked quite "crumpy" as he puts it, in general. Blue hair isn't exactly the most attractive, and he clearly didn't care to do any good with her design. It makes me feel nauseated and gives me a headache.

You must be registered for see images

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if you don't have something good to say, shut up, at least that is what elders tell here.
But yep, Hinata's designs were pretty bland and simple. But I love her blue hair. For a relatively bland ppearance, Hinata has easily won a big audience. It is all subjective after all. Let us try our best to be decent. We don't want this to get ugly, don't we?

PS. She's also easy to draw. She's very pleasant in all aspects if only you can see that. Now I do not want to suspect you or anything now,

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find her beautiful and kind. Kishimoto clearly did well with her appearance in Part two, but looking back, she also looked quite cute as he puts it, in general. Blue hair is nice and serene, and he clearly did great with her design. It makes me feel at peace and gives me a smile on my face.

Agreed.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Purity isn't a bad style she is a NOBLE after-all

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinatas isn't meant to be aesthetically appealing but that doesn't mean she's ugly, it just means her design isn't worth mention.

Last edited:

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Purity isn't a bad style she is a NOBLE after-all
I'm not saying she needs to dress like a *****, I'm saying she's dressed so blandly that it's annoying. Compare her design to Fugaku's, Sasuke's, Madara, Hashirama, hell even Rin had a pretty unique design.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying she needs to dress like a *****, I'm saying she's dressed so blandly that it's annoying. Compare her design to Fugaku's, Sasuke's, Madara, Hashirama, hell even Rin had a pretty unique design.
well that is her design choice, Hinata always wears more clothing

apparently her "combat" outfit in the last was via Sakura (and maybe Ino) helping her in clothes shopping

it was part of her character were she doesn't want to attract attention and usually cares for other people more so then herself a hurdle she pushed through in the series

Now she pics the clothes for her son and daughter

Last edited by a moderator:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Calm your jimmies, its just constructive critsim not an attack. The and part is simply to help you out, you'll always have a more concrete argument if you use Kishi's actual illustrations instead of fan made DeviantArt.

Anyway Hinata is a cute girl but she simply isn't visually striking like some of the other female characters and that's not shade it just a fact.