Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta admit, the Naruto obsession was excessive this episode

She wakes up.. her daughter is in her face concerned, Sakura took like 10 mins to heal her(so she had to be pretty hurt)
& the first words out her mouth are Naruto

Doesn’t ackowledge, thank them or anything first and then proceed to ask about Naruto.

& then in the movie she sees Naruto in boruto when he puts the headband on but in the anime she only sees it when he does a random ass gesture and they even make her say his name out loud iirc they didn’t make her say it in the movie

they definitely made that scene worse

and besides those two points all of her dialogue was pretty much “Naruto” and “boruto”

& im a hinata fan too smh

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has become really pathetic character to be honest .She with Hanabi was my favorite female character, mainly because Byakugan and Hyuga fighting style and because Kishi suck at females development there simply wasn't anyone else to chose except Sakura and I simply prefer Hinata's character over Sakura's . But this is really pathetic.

Now Hanabi Hime is my only favorite female character .

Hanabi Hime FTW :ilu::ilu::nosebleed::nosebleed:

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only that Hima's crying for her mother and all she's thinking of is Naruto kun. Even when Boruto's going with Sasuke instead of try and stop her son who she could possibly lose all she sees in him is Naruto.

I've never seen such a pathetic character no bash intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only that Hima's crting for her mother and all she's thinking of is Naruto kun. Even when Boruto's going with Sasuje instead of try and stop her son who she could possibly lose all she sees in him is Naruto.

I think that one was more of an "im proud of you" moment. Loads of mothers use their fathers as a point if reference.

sasuketenten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only that Hima's crting for her mother and all she's thinking of is Naruto kun. Even when Boruto's going with Sasuje instead of try and stop her son who she could possibly lose all she sees in him is Naruto.

Yeah..the most unforgivable part for me is if you go back and look at it when HINATA wakes up she NEVER FU@#KING ASKED ABOUT HER SON AND IF HE WAS ALRIGHT..WTF MAN. How does a mother ask about her husband and asks no question about her son..it reminds me of the gaiden arc when sakura arrives during the sasuke/naruto shin battle..there we see sakura while missing SASUKE for yrs yet she goes to her child first to console her then she goes to SASUKE this putting her priorities in order. And yet we have HINATA do the exact opposite. If I was a HINATA fan I would run and hide too bc this anime is showing sakura to be heads and shoulders above HINATA right now...its bad enough HINATA runs after Naruto showing no faith in his ability to fight this enemy or protect there son and yet sakura shows she has that faith in her husband and she doesn't let the situation cause her to make bad decisions like that...wow..best mom sakura.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah..the most unforgivable part for me is if you go back and look at it when HINATA wakes up she NEVER FU@#KING ASKED ABOUT HER SON AND IF HE WAS ALRIGHT..WTF MAN. How does a mother ask about her husband and asks no question about her son..it reminds me of the gaiden arc when sakura arrives during the sasuke/naruto shin battle..there we see sakura while missing SASUKE for yrs yet she goes to her child first to console her then she goes to SASUKE this putting her priorities in order. And yet we have HINATA do the exact opposite. If I was a HINATA fan I would run and hide too bc this anime is showing sakura to be heads and shoulders above HINATA right now...its bad enough HINATA runs after Naruto showing no faith in his ability to fight this enemy or protect there son and yet sakura shows she has that faith in her husband and she doesn't let the situation cause her to make bad decisions like that...wow..best mom sakura.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it, if I compared the two like that I would've been labelled a Hinata hater. But what you say is 100% spot on and an objective observation.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a Hinata fan, but sadly I actually agree with this thread. Even I noticed a Stark lack of focus on her kids and a repeated focus on Naruto in this episode.