Hinata ? Whats best about her ? And why she deserves to end up with Naruto ?

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so guys here's my take on the matter :D Starting off a scratch, the word Hinata screams perfection ! I mean she is so decent, so loving, so affectionate, so cute, so adorable and sooooooooo perfect for Naruto ! From her milky white skin to her beautiful silky hair to her delicate features to her caring, decent yet powerful character, I believe there is no character in Naruto more complete than her. I believe her quiet, shy and loving nature perfectly compliment Naruto's and together they make a great couple. Moreover, she has indeed come a long way to finally confessing her feelings for Naruto. I really wish that after the War is over, Naruto goes to her and finally tells her how much he is indebted to her and how much he loves her in return T_T NaruHina FTW !!! The Beauty with brains and skills definitely deserves to end up with the blond knucklehead :( I wish kishi listens to us :(

P.S And the thread i made about narusaku. Don't get me wrong but it was purely to know about your opinions. I love Hinata as a character and Sakura is no where near her in that regard tbh :p Don't mean to offend the NaruSaku fans though :p But then again its only my opinion ^_^ Wish to know about yours :D Cheers :D

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was referring to is Kisame touched Gai's body....
Touching won't happen you sick minded individual...

Kisame gets pushed away by force of opening gates and Hirudora is a long ranged attack.

Dat logic.

Madara doesn't know sh*t. I thought I've made this completely clear throughout my manga.

Guys like her so much because they know they can walk all over. (And big boobs. ) What guy doesn't want a big tittied wife that he can smack around? I don't think she's perfect. (Besides her hairstyle. )

Also, you're confused dear. The beauty with brains and skills is Sakura. And Naruto didn't really care when she confessed her love. LOL.

Hinata deserves Naruto, if you don't think so, that means you never loved anyone in your life.:p
No. :| You have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well about Hinata what i like about her is her character and the pureness of her soul,always addressing people with proper honorifics,her code of behavior and code of dressing,capable of defending herself and her friends.
The list goes on and on.
In real life it is extremely rare to find a woman with Hinata's character and behavior not impossible(i hope so).
Kishimoto has managed to show in Naruto Shippuden a variety of characters with different personality's that is on great aspect of this show.
But then again this is just my opinion and Hinata will always be my personal favorite.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: roncato

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys like her so much because they know they can walk all over. (And big boobs. ) What guy doesn't want a big tittied wife that he can smack around? I don't think she's perfect. (Besides her hairstyle. )

Also, you're confused dear. The beauty with brains and skills is Sakura. And Naruto didn't really care when she confessed her love. LOL.
Lmao, I don't know if you ever came across a decent guy -.- Its never about looks. It just never is. Its about who you are :) and Hinata is pretty decent. She doesn't flashes herself like a *****. She respects herself :) Idc if she was flat-chested or anything :) Because its who she really is down there, that's what matters :)

Well about Hinata what i like about her is her character and the pureness of her soul,always addressing people with proper honorifics,her code of behavior and code of dressing,capable of defending herself and her friends.
The list goes on and on.
In real life it is extremely rare to find a woman with Hinata's character and behavior not impossible(i hope so).
Kishimoto has managed to show in Naruto Shippuden a variety of characters with different personality's that is on great aspect of this show.
But then again this is just my opinion and Hinata will always be my personal favorite.
You must be registered for see images
SPOT ON ! You have all my respect Good sir :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

4 tails Naruto beated the crap out of that forehead wannabe.
Buuuuut I do remember something else happening when Hinata risked her life in front Naruto against Pain. ;)

Courage — that only something Hyuuga's have. ;)

OP; Nice thread! ;D

Reactions: Scooby Doo

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is a matter of a personal opinion,you stated your opinion and it is just that your opinion nothing more,Sakura is a great character in fact Kishimoto has never displayed hate between Sakura and Hinata they both are good friends with different personalities that is why we love both Hinata and Sakura.
Both Hinata and Sakura passed the exams without cheating so they both have beauty and skills.
Be a realist respect someones opinion.

Last edited:

Itachi75

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh I didn't even know Hinata had big boobs until someone pointed it out lol, and prior to that she was still an awesome character Zzz

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm dating a pretty decent guy right now, Haha. And what's bolded is true. :^)
So if you agree with me on that point, and on the view that she never reveals her skin to others, and also on the point that i would prefer a flat chested Hinata over any other kunoichi because its the heart that attracts the soul not the body that draws the lustful glares, then Hinata is perfect right ? :D

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Hinata deserves naruto coz she love him. Sakura loves sasuke she never shown that kinda feeling for naruto.
If I would have been on Naruto's place I would have chose Ino from start

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To you! I think Temari is the perfect woman. UvU But opinions are opinions.
Let's get it straight ma'am :p I don't care about the physical built. Looks are temporary. Why run after them ? While a good character remains with you till your last breath :) and according to this and every other possible theory in this whole wide world, Hinata>Sakura :p Prove me wrong and you earn yourself a cookie :p

#NuffSaid :p

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. :| You have no idea what you're talking about.
Let's keep our Sakura love aside and think about it rationally. Hinata was always with Naruto whenever he needed her, and so was true in case of Naruto. Hinata always loved her, and don't forget she even jumped in to save Naruto in front of pretty much OP Nagato, and Naruto in turn went full berserk to protect Hinata, Hinata was the one who triggered the things in Naruto's mind. In world war too,she was the one who hold Naruto's hand and give him confidence, the confidence that she herself always lacked, if that isn't love, define the word love for me.:yeah:

Last edited:

Naruto 10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's keep our Sakura love aside and think about it rationally. Hinata was always with Naruto whenever he needed her, and so was true in case of Naruto. Hinata always loved her, and don't forget she even jumped in to save Naruto in front of pretty much OP Nagato, and Naruto in turn went full berserk to protect Hinata, Hinata was the one who triggered the things in Naruto's mind. In world war too, one who hold Naruto's hand and give him confidence, the confidence that she herself always lacked, if that isn't love, define the word love for me.:yeah:
^ The truth has been spoken ^_^