Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
neji. he's a jonin and she's a chunin. that doesnt always matter but with same abilities and same clan it does this time. it means he's more intelligent and a better fighter.

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who wins and why? ( and this is for them right now their current powers)
wow... erm... huh... hard question. i would love to say Hinata but from what we seen in the beginning i say Neji U_U

and the sad thing is we didn't see their full power and new jutsus yet (except Hinta's lion hand techniqe or what was that, but still we didn't see that's power either)

so we can only speculate. =/

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji win,i think so i saw he was stronger on chunnin exam but shen Hinata fighted pain she had some good skills still dont know for wich one to decide.........

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is in the other branch of the hyuuga hinata is the main branch of the hyuuga
You know what I never really got about the whole Hyuuga system. Hizashi (neji's father) was the twin to Hisashi and yet he had the branch clans mark on his head, meaning they didn't consider him part of the main household even though they both are the sons for the Hyuuga elder, yet both Hanabi and Hinata are considered part of the main house and they're siblings as well. I know Hinata was disowned (Idk how that works I mean she's still living with her father) by Hiashi because of her inferior skills to Hanabi (and also because he's a ****), so why hasn't Hinata been branded with the seal or Hanabi since she's younger. I never understood that, also why is neji the only person in that family that has a name that doesn't start with an H (Hizashi, Hiashi, Hanabi, Hinata , Neji???) it's not really a big deal just saying...

On topic I believe Neji is still a superior fighter but no doubt that Hinata is close in her taijutsu to his, enough to cover him on the battle feild and preform tag team jutsu with.

omar067

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hinata.hiashi hyuga stated tht they were equals when he was fighting his ressurected brother.she saved neji from a zetsu. neji is injured.hinata is still fighting