Votes: 67 28.9%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how many of these kinds of theards are going to be made?
I prefer Hinata bcz she is sweet and loves Naruto while onthe other hand
Sakura is still obsessed with Sasuke and hits Naruto for nothing all the time and she is tom boyish.

I have started to hate Sakura.
I think Sakura will have Sasuke and Hinata will have Naruto.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isnt the question who is more lovable? sakura is a @%&#$ that beats Naruto up for no reason and thinks shes superior to everyone I dont see whats lovable about that :confused: but do I really need to say whats lovable about Hinata?:hinata: But we are all entitled to our own opinions
no.there is a reason why she beats him up.she beats him up because she wants him to be mature & look at things the right way.and to not be such a pervert.sakura does not think she is superior.she is just sakura haruno.and whuts the point of making this thread wen we all know that half the ppl here are gonna say hinata.sakura is also loveable.but she has her own different way of showing it to him.and do you see naruto complainin about sakura hitting him.he seems quite fine with it.he's not like inuyasha, inuyasha in this case, would bark bak.and plz don't tell me that you didn't say anything about inuyasha, bcuz I did & I wanted to okay?
p.s. I don't have anything against inuyasha, I love him & the anime all...;)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me, there's no doubt about it that SAKURA is the lovable than Hinata. I'm not saying that Hinata is not lovable she's also lovable and sweet its just that that Sakura has this natural charm about her and she's so caring towards other people that makes her so lovable.

donnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata of coarse she is pretty kind AND you can pare her up with naruto and still go on with the story easyer since she is in a different team those who dont want them to gather wont have to see them as much as we naruhina group would have to watch if naruto went with Sakura (which would be a little harsh after what she did for him during the pain invasion)

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before timeskip: Hinata (hands down)
Mainly because Sakura would shallowly chase after Sasuke in her fangirlish way whilst Hinata never judged Naruto on looks and more on his personality (which happened to be her cup of tea)

After timeskip: Hinata (Still, but its was quite abit harder to make a choice)
Now its obvious that Sakura cares for Naruto but that never seems to be beyond Friendship (I would bet that Sasuke would get better treatment if he was there)
Hinata jumped infront of a psycho killer to save Naruto (disregarding how she got beaten down and stabbed 2 seconds later)