0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke with No one
Naruto with Sakura
Hinata with Neji ^^
Sasuke will pick up someone: he cannot rebuild the clan on his own!
Hinata cannot be with Neiji, they are close relatives!

Maybe Naruto hears Hinata crying out his name as she dreams? (when? if they have a mission together, like when several teams are sent together). Maybe she stays with both? I like both couples.

It would be really crazy if we gets something like
Sasuke - Hinata
Naruto - Karin
Sai - Sakura

LOL - I don't believe it myself!

TLK

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
She will tell him when she is at least as strong as Neji. Not to be taken that her combative prowess will be the measuring stick, but at that time, she will have developed all around enough to have the courage to do so.

I have a feeling Naruto will be the one to take the initiative, though. Not be Hinata won't ever be able to, but just because he'll beat her to it.

Sasuke with No one
Naruto with Sakura
Hinata with Neji ^^

Yes
No
They're family.

Interesting fact: Neji and Hinata's fathers are twins. So while Neji and Hinata are traditionally cousins, they are half-brother/half-sister from a genetic standpoint.

Last edited:

Kagekaze

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata is mine!!!!!

anyway... Hinata and Naruto all the way... she will tell him if she ever gets any real time in shippuuden... she was only in a few episodes of the manga and even less in the anime... my bet would be after he defeats Pein.

Skikimaru is almost garaunteed to go with Temari.. look at all the times they have been together... and some of the dialog after she rescued him from Tayuya way back in the "Saving Sasuke" arc was pretty leading. If you want a deal sealer there is the little bonus scene at the end of Shippuuden 75 (last weeks) where Asuma and Shikimaru try to do there own Shippuuden deal... when Shiki does his two shadows appear on the screen... one is himself and the other is an upside down Temari...

I wont even begin to guess for Sasuke for 2 reasons...1) I hate him and his entire clan and wish that Itachi had finished the job, the only thing they ever did right was kill each other... 2) Its unsure as to which side he is truly gonna end on... most people say he will reside with Konoha just because thats the cliche thing to do... I personally hope he gets eaten by Madara...

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata with Naruto (Naruto will come around because Hinata is starting to never give up and slowly becoming out of her shyness [even though she still faints a tad too much around him])

Sakura and Ino will kill eachother over Sasuke

Temari and Shikamaru Do i need to say anything here?

Ten Ten and Neji might hit it off, although Ten Ten will end it because Neji cares more about the mission.

I would like to see Lee with someone but no one would try to take him away from Gai :D

I would like to See Itachi and Sasuke kill eachother but i think if that happened Naruto would go nuts and destroy the world or something, i think if Sasuke Killed itachi then took his place amongst Akatsuki
with the goal to take the Kyuubi from Naruto but Naruto uses his super awsome wind skills to rip out his eyes i would be happy, at least he got some punishment whilst keeping the whole saviour cliche going.

Last edited: