Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After some training Hinata needs the confirmation of her understooding over this Hyuuga awesome technique to use it in battles and travelings.

Coming at the training grounds she sits on the grass waiting.

I am ready Sensei

Link to the bio: X

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Hyuuga family is a noble family with an impressive kekkei genkai. They have the Byakugan eyes, which power is to see a field of almost 360° around the user where he can see any movement and can detect any chakra flow.
The Byakugan will also see the chakra flow within the bodies of other humans and also outside the body of a shinobi who makes a jutsu gathering chakra outside his body (like the pupeteer chakra strings for eg).
This possibility of seeing the chakra channels and points of anyone made possible the developement of the unique Hyuuga taijutsu style which allows the user to block the chakra flow in the opponent's body by touching his chakra points and blocking them. The touch does not need to be a powerful hit hence the name of the style is Gentle Fists. In these hits the user puts his own chakra which increase the destructive force of the hits by damaging internal organs.
The Jūken style can deflect any phisical attack by any weapon with fast movements of the user who is rotating at fast speed, and the distance from where he can reject them depends of the training of the user.
The Byakugan is such a powerful eye than many wanted to steal it. The system of dividing the Hyuuga family in branches was invented to prevent the stealing of these eyes and brought pain and conflicts.

These are the things i can say with my words without copy- pasting things.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do Baykugan is one of my most favorite KG.

You are able to:

See chakra
See past Chakra(unlike Sharingan and Finnegan)
See through Obstacles including those that contains chakra
Zoom your vision into long distances
See around you even by not turning your head
Most importantly, see the chakra nodes called tenketsus which the sharingan and Finnegan can't see.

This makes it suitable to use gentle fist which basically revolves round the tenketsus, which you either open, close or destroy.

So from what I said.

If I make Four clones and mix with them, can you tell the real me?
Can you see through smoke or flash light?

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After how much time can the Byakugan see the past chakra after it's use?

From 5 identical shinobis one real and 4 clones the byakugan can see the real one due to it's chakra observation skill.

I am positive about seeing through smoke but idk about seeing through flashlight. The chakra are loooking like white light so if a white flashlight interferes with the byakugan all vision could become all white.
Am i right @Priest ?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan can see past chakra so long it's activated. Activation is continuous so long you have chakra to sustain it.

Nope you can not differentiate a clone from the original as they have the same chakra network.

You can see through boh smoke and light. They are both matter and Byakugan can pierce through them.

Have you any question?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About clones:
- if it's a kagebunshin it can be correct that even byakugan can't tell the real one.
- why it cannot distinct normal bunshins of the original body? It's something canon or an AB RP rule?

Question:
-there is any obstacle for byakugan? Kind of barrier jutsu or anything?
(ignore the blind spot, i know how it works)

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its Cannon. This was first noticed in the anime where Neji could not differentiate Naruto from his several clones. Like I said, its true because shadow clone splits the original chakra into half and give it to the clone while they have the same chakra network. It would be very hard to tell the difference until you attack them.

I don't think so. You can put the person with Byakugan in a visual genjutsu though which can be used to mask their eyesight or even blind them.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its Cannon. This was first noticed in the anime where Neji could not differentiate Naruto from his several clones. Like I said, its true because shadow clone splits the original chakra into half and give it to the clone while they have the same chakra network. It would be very hard to tell the difference until you attack them.

I don't think so. You can put the person with Byakugan in a visual genjutsu though which can be used to mask their eyesight or even blind them.
Naruto has Kagebunshins. Not every shinobi can perform that jutsu. That's why i said that Byakugan should notice normal Bunshins.

So Byakugan can have an enemy in Genjutsu and this is it's only limitation?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu don't nullify Byakugan. Does not make sense btw. However if what you mean is "Can Byuakugan Pierce through genjutsu?" The answer is NO.

Have I answered your question?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can you please detaliate this? The mask of eyesight or even blindness from genjutsu make me think at nullifying Byakugan. I maybe asked wrong but i wish to know this before going forward.

But you can give me the next step though to think at it :super:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay what I mean is

If you put someone with a byakugan in genjutsu where they only see darkness, Byakugan would not make them see otherwise
They would see darkness though they would be able to see the genjutsu chakra too.

A genjutsu that makes deceives the eyes would naturally deceive the byakugan but through the perception of chakra and other means, byakugan can detect the genjutsu.

For the next step, channel chakra into your eyes and see if you are able to activate your byakugan?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the extreme late reply.

I understood now.

Ok. Channeling chackra is natural for the Hyuuga heirs, so for this i think i don't need handseals (please confirm) but a concentration of chakra to the eyes, the veins near the eyes shows the existence of this chakra and the byakugan is activated.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you need handseals.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Next I want you to practice focusing chakra into your index and middle finger. Focus it to looks like a very thin needle able the fingers.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Performs handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake*
Byakugan!
The vision of my eyes is so crystal clear and i feel the chackra flowing through my body, and i can focus and concentrate it in the tip of my fingers.
I succeded to form my chackra in a needle between my index and my middle finger.
How is it sensei?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool.
Now

I want you to locate a single tensketsu on my clone and hit it with the chakra you gathered.

Jūken: Tenketsushin) - Gentle Fist: Tenketsu Needle
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake*
Byakugan!

Looking at your body i want to target a point that will not damage you so bad because i only want to show you that i understood the technique:
aiming at a tenketsu point in your left arm i concentrate chackra in the tip of my index and middle finger on my left hand, and so i can have, by gentle touching your tenketsu point, the effect of stopping the chakra flow in that point.
The movement of my hand is very quick, yet the touch is soft and short, i am making a movement with my right arm too to distract your attention aiming at the center of your body while i move forward my left hand like i want to balance my body and hitting fast your tenkestu point on your arm, above the elbow.
Type: Offensive
Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a very good attempt at distracting my clone. Good one.

Next hit my clone 16 times with chakra infused fingers. This time you can even target internal organs instead of only the chakra points.

(Jūken: Hyūga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Gentle Fist: Hyūga Style Taijutsu
Type: Offensive
Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist strikes that equal 16 in total. Rather than targeting chakra points, the strikes can hit multiple inner organs to cause more widespread damage overall.