Legendary
Kin
9,029💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see now, it was your clone Sensei, no mercy from now on :hinata:
*handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake*
Byakugan!
My chackra is now focused in my palms, i feel it very strong.
Hyuuga style taijitsu, 16 strikes, i am moving my arms very quick and hitting you softly in the order of following tenketsu poits: right upper arm and elbow, left upper arm and elbow, to not have control in the arms from disrupting chakra flow, right shoulder, abowe waist in the lever part, spline, left shoulder, right and left armpits, stomach, navel, heart, and the 2 nearby tenketsu points to let the enemy without breath, solar plexus, neck, head.

I think your clone is done for sensei :whip:

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist strikes that equal 16 in total. Rather than targeting chakra points, the strikes can hit multiple inner organs to cause more widespread damage overall.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The next one is Kaiten. You start by releasing chakra from all your tenketsu outwards your body then you shape the chakra by spinning, morphing the chakra into a spinning sphere around you. Use that to defend from a barrage of kunais sent towards you by my clone.
(Jūken: Hakkeshou Kaiten) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven
Type:
Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: A maneuver that obliges advanced chakra control—achieved via training in the Gentle Fist style—to release varied amounts of chakra from all of the user's 361 tenketsu, simultaneously. And in the midst of doing so, the user proceeds to rapidly spin and thereby, form a rotating shield of chakra with their own person at the epicenter. This functions as a defense to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks everything in a true 360° range and is able to send those struck by it careening back.

Note: D to C-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter will increase the diameter by 5 meters.

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,029💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:argh:this was a month ago and i forgot about it.
Sumimasen :shy:
*maintains the spin to keep the chakra shield around the user who is in it's center.

Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven Type: Defensive/Offensive Rank: D-S Range: Short-Long Chakra: 10-40 Damage: 20-80 Description: A maneuver that obliges advanced chakra control—achieved via training in the Gentle Fist style—to release varied amounts of chakra from all of the user's 361 tenketsu, simultaneously. And in the midst of doing so, the user proceeds to rapidly spin and thereby, form a rotating shield of chakra with their own person at the epicenter. This functions as a defense to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks everything in a true 360° range and is able to send those struck by it careening back. Note: D to C-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter will increase the diameter by 5 meters.
It looks like it ?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay the next one is chakra targeted variant if the previous 16 strikes. You hut 16 tenketsus on the target's body to hinder them in terms of chakra usage.

(Jūken: Hakke Sanjūni Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in sixteen tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. If the selected tenketsu are localized to a single limb, then the recipient of this move is rendered unable to use the targeted limb for ninjutsu for one turn, which includes those with applied passives. If the strikes are not all localized to a single limb, then the foe will instead be unable to use chakra surges of S-rank and higher for one turn. Beyond those effects, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 5% per use.