Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,368💸
Kumi
2,643💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It appears that Hima is able to achieve Baryon mode.
Notice the similarities between her and Naruto.
You must be registered to see images

Kurama said that she is a better match for his chakra than Naruto is.

So a better version of baryon mode is likely.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,368💸
Kumi
2,643💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think Himawari won't lose kurama
It's possible but I don't think it would be for the same reason as Naruto.
Post automatically merged:

Na, I don't think she used Baryon mode. In fact, Kurama has no reason to encourage Himawari to use it considering it was the same technique that killed him.
He doesn't have to go to that extreme because Himawari is more compatible with him. Naruto using 9 tails chakra is like Kakashi using a sharingan. Himawari was born with tailed beast chakra. She's bred for this therefore her abilities should far surpass her father's. I'm guessing she's about as strong as Damien.

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
453💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

He doesn't have to go to that extreme because Himawari is more compatible with him. Naruto using 9 tails chakra is like Kakashi using a sharingan. Himawari was born with tailed beast chakra. She's bred for this therefore her abilities should far surpass her father's. I'm guessing she's about as strong as Damien.
I'm not sure compatibility means she can burn off Kurama chakra without risk, even if she doesn't go to the extreme. But anyway, we'd probably have to wait for future chapters to see what form she uses

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,823💸
Kumi
699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

Minato made a seal that Naruto and Kyuubi chakra fuse so its not the same as Kakashi using sharingan