Hii >w<

Yughi

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! I’m Alicia, i’m 18 years old from Italy, i’m looking for someone up to do a Killing Stalking (is a korean manga, if you’ve already read it I LOVE YOU)
and i’m looking also for someone who can play “Sangwoo”
i don’t want to follow the entire manga anyway, it’s too hard so i’ll change something

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, welcome to AB. It's great to have you here but sadly I haven't read that manga but I will check it out sometime. I hope you will have a great time and I will recommend to hang around for a bit and check the different forums to see if its anything for you.

Best regards totally not Osama Bin Laden

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, welcome to AB. It's great to have you here but sadly I haven't read that manga but I will check it out sometime. I hope you will have a great time and I will recommend to hang around for a bit and check the different forums to see if its anything for you.

Best regards totally not Osama Bin Laden
stop bing 1st one who reply in konchiwa threads... cuz new menbers who see ur ben ladder profile will otomatikally get scared and will log off and never come beck..

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi! I’m Alicia, i’m 18 years old from Italy, i’m looking for someone up to do a Killing Stalking (is a korean manga, if you’ve already read it I LOVE YOU)
i don’t want to follow the entire manga anyway, it’s too hard so i’ll change something
Hey there, welcome to the forum! Always happy to see new members around, so if you ever wanna chat mostly everyone here so far in my experience is fairly friendly, so don't be shy to hop around the forum and get to know some folks. There's RP, manga/anime discussions, contests (though they seem to be temporarily inactive at the moment) and a bunch of other neat stuff worth checking out.
Have fun and hope to see you around. ✌

Reactions: Yuka

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey there, welcome to the forum! Always happy to see new members around, so if you ever wanna chat mostly everyone here so far in my experience is fairly friendly, so don't be shy to hop around the forum and get to know some folks. There's RP, manga/anime discussions, contests (though they seem to be temporarily inactive at the moment) and a bunch of other neat stuff worth checking out.
here we go again..

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, welcome to AB. I haven't read that specific manga yet, but might get into it.

What is it about?
Post automatically merged:

tsfu and go change ur ava and sig..salty alty..
His just spitting facts.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kannst du jetzt Norwegisch sprechen? Und ich dachte du bist schlecht in Englisch, aber du bist einfach schlecht in allem.

If you need a translation I can give it to you.
das ist deutsch...bist du ein baka oder was!!!!...jeg sprach uber norske!!..
Post automatically merged:

Kan du nu tale norsk. Og jeg troede at du var dårlig til engelsk men du er bare dårlig til alting.

If you need a translation I can give it to you.
say Hi to google translator from me..

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to NB, Alice, it's always nice to get new members! :heart:

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto