hii naruto base!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiederson

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
11,997
Reaction score
183
:hey: >>>Hello and Welcome to the Base.<<< :hey:​
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
You must be registered for see images
 

Yagura

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
7,471
Reaction score
96
nice to meet you!
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
You must be registered for see images
YAMA SAYS WELCOME
You must be registered for see images
​
 

Miztik

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
43
hi there hope your enjoying your time here :)
 

Yagura

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
7,471
Reaction score
96
Hello, I am Yagura. Welcome to NarutoBase. I welcome you manually. I am not a bot >_>
 

Miztik

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
43
greetings from snowy England :D
 
Top