Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the story, we were given various characters who were considered beyond compare. They were given absolute praise.

In light of that, guess what we're gonna d0 in this thread? That's right, we're comparing them

Categories
- Single Battles
- Team Battles
- Multiple (gauntlet) Battles
- Shinobi Skill and Utility
- Overall (think of it like this: how much would you pay to have them be permanent members of your village)

Characters:
- Kimimaro, whom Kabuto considered unbeatable
- 3rd Raikage, whom 4th Raikage considered unbeatable
- Minato, whom 4th Raikage considered unsurpassable
- Itachi, whom Zetsu considered invincible
- 3rd Kazekage, whom Chiyo considered unmatched
- Hanzo, whom Jiraiya considered unbeatable

Rank and review them in the above categories (or whichever you can)

Couldn't include:
Hidan, because Kakuzu shut down the idea of true immortality
Sannin, because being better than kage is still comparative
Tsunade, because her "unkillable" status is self-anointed
SPoP, because his "unbeatable" hype was past tense and his "divine" hype is self-anointed
Others, because I've forgotten them

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi >>>> Kimimaro >>>> 3rd Raikage >>>> 3rd Kazekage >>>> Minato >>>> Hanzo.

That's how I see it.
Hmm

Hanzo made his name while the others were alive. Shouldn't that put him above them?
The Kazekage was considered superior to the same 4th Kazekage that the 3rd Raukage considered a challenge. Shouldn't that put him ahead?
Minato was considered a rarer genius than Itachi and directly outscored him in tests, shouldn't that put him ahead?

Reactions: Uverdore9

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hanzo made his name while the others were alive.
Well one could produce the argument that he was likely implied to be the better one among em from a portrayal perspective due to the fact that he possessed a significant age gap when physically contrasted to his extant peers IMO.

Likely one of the many trillion reasons as to why a Naruto Manga Entity'd physically superior inspite of explicitly supplanted in terms of miscellaneous portrayal features.
The Kazekage was considered superior to the same 4th Kazekage that the 3rd Raukage considered a challenge.
Yea I agree. The Yondaime Air Shadow explicitly is attributed the probability potentiality to spiritually (Ninjūtsu) compete with the Sandaime Lighting Shadow however I significantly doubt that the A >>> B >>> C line of logic circularity is applicable in this exact simulation as Iron Sand like Gold Sand is significantly nullified by magnificent electricity in gargantan exemplified quantities like the physical type emitted by the Sandaime Lighting Shadow IMO.
Minato was considered a rarer genius than Itachi and directly outscored him in tests
Itachi is explicitly exemplified to be a gargantan intelligence rarefied breed of genetically manifested, magnificent brilliance, as he is physically implied to transcend the limit compounds of the physicality when he manifested exact 100% Max Grade A Score in his Village Max Chūnin Exams that physically, significantly blasts Minato's accolades outta the water, like he cleared the writing exam tests w/ the earth like weight that he physically harboured ie., the Uchiha's Clan associated duties, literally dually exemplifying such a high Grade A accomplishment performance while in assimilation to such a extremely stress-filled attitude scheme schedule.

I'd say that explicitly notates that he explicitly transcends Minato's paygrade when it approaches intelligence accomplishments IMO.

Reactions: Infant

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well one could produce the argument that he was likely implied to be the better one among em from a portrayal perspective due to the fact that he possessed a significant age gap when physically contrasted to his extant peers IMO.

Likely one of the many trillion reasons as to why a Naruto Manga Entity'd physically superior inspite of explicitly supplanted in terms of miscellaneous portrayal features.

Yea I agree. The Yondaime Air Shadow explicitly is attributed the probability potentiality to spiritually (Ninjūtsu) compete with the Sandaime Lighting Shadow however I significantly doubt that the A >>> B >>> C line of logic circularity is applicable in this exact simulation as Iron Sand like Gold Sand is significantly nullified by magnificent electricity in gargantan exemplified quantities like the physical type emitted by the Sandaime Lighting Shadow IMO.

Itachi is explicitly exemplified to be a gargantan intelligence rarefied breed of genetically manifested, magnificent brilliance, as he is physically implied to transcend the limit compounds of the physicality when he manifested exact 100% Max Grade A Score in his Village Max Chūnin Exams that physically, significantly blasts Minato's accolades outta the water, like he cleared the writing exam tests w/ the earth like weight that he physically harboured ie., the Uchiha's Clan associated duties, literally dually exemplifying such a high Grade A accomplishment performance while in assimilation to such a extremely stress-filled attitude scheme schedule.

I'd say that explicitly notates that he explicitly transcends Minato's paygrade when it approaches intelligence accomplishments IMO.
Nice fanfic..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The comparison was in direct combat and not character quality, so nostalgia is less likely to be a factor, and it came from someone who knew at least one of the contestants in this thread, Minato.

While A>B>C logic hardly ever works in this story, in this case the 3rd KK is directly superior to the 4th KK.

This may matter because if the 3rd RK considered the 4th KK a challenge, it means he was on the horizon of his quantitative limits in overpowering mangetism with electricity. So someone slightly better would likely be beyond that horizen. The 3rd KK is implied vastly superior to the 4th.

Finally, flashes of powers need not always be direct. A KK can easily circumvent chakra armour by creating a whirlpool of sand to sink someone in, for example. Consider what Gaara did to Kimimaro after the latter was able to overpower his direct sand assaults. So it could easily be that what made the 3rd so superior was his genius (he invented the usage of magnetism among shinobi) which could also be applied in circumventing direct counters with environmental control.

I'd say that explicitly notates that he explicitly transcends Minato's paygrade when it approaches intelligence accomplishments IMO
Do clones become intellectually weaker?

It's understandable that maintaining one could tax the mind (tho it shouldn't, based on Naruto training with Kakashi telling us that the fatigue only occurs once the clone returns), but to directly depleted intelligence is another thing altogether.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On god how does this crackhead of a section function.

Only filthy Crack White Teeth of a f!lthy f!lth f!lled gibberish human filth being trash, that I'm seeing here, is you, and it shows... What a fly utter sh!t joke, you are! :hs:
LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Inbread, Brainless, Brainless, Autistic, Garbage Bin Like Idiotic Rascal !!!!!!!!!!!! <3 X'D' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hs::sigar::hint::pick::hs: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!