Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*appears at high speeds infront of Rock Village*.....*Shapes hands like guns and starts to shoot Village*this is gonna be fun >_>lets see anyone try and stop me <_<

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears at high speeds infront of Rock Village*.....*Shapes hands like guns and starts to shoot Village*this is gonna be fun >_>lets see anyone try and stop me <_<
appers bihide you and i use:

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)
and i seal you into the underworld.U_U

Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
appers bihide you and i use:

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)
and i seal you into the underworld.U_U
*before u use that i Self Destruct my self* *i then reappear behind u and stuff ur pants with cold turkey*