hidan

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan is actually mah fave akatsuki, ever since i watched him on anime. He juz makes me laff with his way of talking. And his scythe, i want one.

He's damn sexy too.

but he's now headless, well, will be coz Shikamaru will decapitate his head.

He seems to be almost immortal coz its hard to kill him. I love the way he draws blood using that damn sexy scythe. (ehhh, pardon mah spellin, i aint too sure).

juz a shame that he's not coming back.

Well, evil ways has to end.

c1bj

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan is a crappy fighter with a mega-cheap jutsu and I don't know how the hell he is immortal (does that mean that Jashin is real? :eek:) Hopefully not.....

Hidan is one of the most unique Akatsuki members there is, thats why not even kakuzu who fought the first Hokage could even kill him.

c1bj

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He killed Asuma with his cheap tricks!!! Damn him. He's a pathetic fighter and relies on Jashin for his power.
he killed asuma, because asuma is naruto, without the rasengan, ninetails, or chakra reserves. He just used his elemental chakra to its fullest extent. that and alot of experience will let you live a longer life, but up against Akatsuki, that not enough.

WinterMiso

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He killed Asuma with his cheap tricks!!! Damn him. He's a pathetic fighter and relies on Jashin for his power.
omg agreed~

he killed asuma, because asuma is naruto, without the rasengan, ninetails, or chakra reserves. He just used his elemental chakra to its fullest extent. that and alot of experience will let you live a longer life, but up against Akatsuki, that not enough.
asuma is sooo not naruto. to say the truth, now in the manga, naruto is prob stronger than asuma. he has rasenshuriken, which the 4th probably couldnt even finish, and asuma would have no chance against yondaime during a fight.