Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The slug wins it for Tsunade.

Someone superior to advanced Jonin felt the need to play hide and seek against a Hyuga that he thought was a random Genin level. The difference between Hiashi and Tsunade is smaller than that between a Jonin and Genin, so i think he can stand against her.

Their styles are disadvantageous to Tsunade. His Air Palm and Gentle Fist make both ranged and close combat to be a loss for her. His Byakugan also covers any attempt by her to try to blind him with dust from ground destruction.

However, the slug can be summoned in large enough quantity to cover the entire field and he cannot defend against that. He can win if his initial Air Palm can block her energy pathways and prevent summoning.

Reactions: gabe07j

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nejis uncle and head of the hyuga clan and gentle fist master
Post automatically merged:

The slug wins it for Tsunade.

Someone superior to advanced Jonin felt the need to play hide and seek against a Hyuga that he thought was a random Genin level. The difference between Hiashi and Tsunade is smaller than that between a Jonin and Genin, so i think he can stand against her.

Their styles are disadvantageous to Tsunade. His Air Palm and Gentle Fist make both ranged and close combat to be a loss for her. His Byakugan also covers any attempt by her to try to blind him with dust from ground destruction.

However, the slug can be summoned in large enough quantity to cover the entire field and he cannot defend against that. He can win if his initial Air Palm can block her energy pathways and prevent summoning.
I agree with you but I think hiashi wins

Reactions: Infant