Hi!

Kin
54💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Everyone!

My name is Rose_The_Phoenix (including discord), but call me Rose for short! I am 19 years old girl, and I am a senior in college pursuing a degree in American Studies and hoping to eventually get my Masters in Library Science. In case you're shocked by my age, I am indeed 19, I took college courses beginning in my sophomore year of high school through dual enrollment and graduated with an Associates Degree. A fun fact about me is that I know beginners Japanese (currently in 102). I also have orange hair, blue eyes, and ghostly vampire white skin marked by freckles. Anyhow, enough about the technical stuff!
I have two adorable cats: Pumpkin (fluffy and orange) and Thunderstorm (stubborn and dark gray with a little white tuft on his chest). I enjoy singing to various genres from Japanese Vocaloid to hardcore American punk rock. My favorite anime are: Angels of Death, Violet Evergarden, and Kobato. My favorite manga are: Faster Than A Kiss, Dengeki Daisy, and The Earl & Fairy Doctor. I also grew up watching mecha, sailor moon, and speed racer so if anyone wants to talk old school anime I'm all for it! I look forward to getting to know all of you more in the future!

-- Rose

P.s. This is myanimelist (My name on it is Ven_The_Demon cause I just felt like it):

Last edited: