Hi! ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
6


How do I introduce myself? Man, I suck at this kinda thing.

I go as Mira so please just call me that. ^^;
I'm 18, from Philippines.
I really suck at introducing myself... let's see.
I love music, anime, manga.. >__>;
Obviously I'm a girl... I mean, akumakko means "little devil girl".
And I'm short. I'm only 5''3 (I used to be the tallest in my friends now I'm the shortest T^T)
ilovehentailol *shot*

Uh... yeah, feel free to ask me anything if you want to know more about me, because, I really suck at this stuff. XDD;


​
 

PUU

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
196
welcome to the base

enjoy your time here
 

CleverMonkey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
166
Welcome :D
So what kind of music do you love Mira? ^^
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182




Enjoy the base, if you need any help Visitor Message me.

Now that's over with, enjoy this video.


​
 

Kwalker394

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
3,724
Reaction score
160
Hi welcome to the Base :D hope you have a great time here ^_^

I love music too :D what kinds do you listen too?
 

teravita9

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
5,360
Reaction score
397
You must be registered for see images
 

BadBoy M

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
11,964
Reaction score
995
You must be registered for see images
Have Questions? Send Me Private Message​
Bored? Watch this :x
Longer/Better Version
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
You must be registered for see images

Yay! Another female member joined the base :D
 

Ebi..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
8,743
Reaction score
637

Welcome to the base \(^°^)/ o.e enjoy your stay here (>o_O)>

Please read the rules >>
Questions? Want a sig? an avatar? VM me.-.
Now enjoy this hot ending video I:

​
 

Peridot

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
4
Hey.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you ever decide to RP here, you can always hit me up.
 

Gaarafan12

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
447
:hey: Welcome to the Base! I hope you enjoy it here!

If you have any questions let me know!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top