Hi there

Th3Fre4k

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi, yeah I'm new, I'm bad at introducing myself but i'll try.
-I'm an old time anime fan, watched my fare share of titles, over the years and to this day still watching.
In the past i used to moderate/even had my own forum but eventually the flame died out, well until today that is, for some reason i felt like jumping on a forum to talk to people, but my interests are kinda sorta limited to anime, japan and some video games. And based on that i decided to search a anime forum.
-Now about anime:
I don't like watching anything that isn't finished yet (since i usually binge watch a series) so please keep that in mind, like everyone around here not a big fan of spoilers.
My goal in life is to watch every Isekai series out there.
The first anime's i have watched were, Naruto and Death Note, and even tho they aren't my favorites they always had and will have a spot in my hearth.
As for my top 5, in no particular order: Code Geass, Jojo, NGNL, Euphoria, Konosuba, Eromanga sensei, Mirai Nikki.
And my top 3 least favorites: Clannad (yeah i hate it, have a problem with that 1v1 me), Mom isekai, Black butler but just the second season, the rest is awesome.
- So yeah that's about me and my anime preferences. Now enough about me how about you, what's your favorite and least favorite Anime?

I'm looking forward to see what you peeps like and also interacting with you in the future, even tho i'm bad at human interactions i'll try my best :) .