Hi Interesting News (Spoiler maybe)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Guys Lol just wanna say Look at Obito Sharingan You can See the Veins in the Sharingans

Look At Madara Rinnegan For the First Time You see a Rinnegan with Veins...Does that mean he's gonna go berserk or he mastered the Rinnegan and Kishi will make it look like Madara can use the Rinnegan way much better than nagato and obito

Obito Rinnegan = using just to summon Gedo Mazou
Nagato Rinnegan = He trained with the Rinnegan and Learn Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei, Absorb all the ability
Madara Rinnegan = Its his after all he should know how to use it like a Boss and he is the master of the Eyes*

Look at Him he has Veins in the rinnegan that's amazing

Oh the Spoiler is the next manga I have a Guess and a Good Opinion

So you know the white zetsu have the other rinnegan and so he had it all along and obito gave him it and obito put one on the other side of his eyes

So black Zetsu took it and guess what THATS 2 Rinnegan

and so Madara got the left eye Rinnegan and Now Black Zetsu just gotta give him the right Eye

So Next Manga could it be
The Right Rinnegan
The Right Eye Rinnegan
Madara True Strength
Madara Awakens the Rinnegans

Have Fun*

another [Spoiler ] And No Im Not a Fanboy okay...........im someone who loves the anime naruto and I keep things balance with everything :) and I wait and watch instead assuming anything to far lol....cuz people threads been very dramatic lately trust me I watch & Read and Now I Post My thoughts to be apart of the Base

and yeah this isn't NarutoGrammarBase

anyone could care less that you take grammar school! if so Good for you its a Nice website and everyone allow to post anything appropriate about naruto or any other animes

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those veins have nothing t do with what you just mentioned. Its just details that where added by the anime/manga. Nothing especial there,all eyes have that. Madara might fuse with black zetsu and obito. Due to obito being half senju, DNA wise.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All eyes have veins moron
Thanks for the notice and comments that totally proves my thread that everyone has veins in every eyes..well good point I will remember that cuz im referring that its cool to see a Rinnegan has Veins in it for the first time. and I like how you called me a moron for making a thread that I like to talk about* very very polite

Guess what all of this I said its sarcasm :)

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya know, I think you're on to something. Those veins are like the tails from the tailed beasts. Coincidence? I think not. Yes, you are "The One".

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the notice and comments that totally proves my thread that everyone has veins in every eyes..well good point I will remember that cuz im referring that its cool to see a Rinnegan has Veins in it for the first time. and I like how you called me a moron for making a thread that I like to talk about* very very polite

Guess what all of this I said its sarcasm :)
The suspense was killing me.

:|