Regular
Kin
2,922๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
14,033๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hi, umm I found this on google, and yeah now I'm here and kinda lost. I mainly use Myanimelist if you want to add me it's Annie_Law

I've been watching anime since 2017 and right now I'm watching a couple of 2021 seasonals, especially the Sequals.
Heya. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Animebase! This site as you might already notice is predominantly a forum. There's quite the diversity of things to do here, all of which are mostly separated by individual sub-forums that all rather easily chalk up what you can expect in each section. The most active parts here are the "General Discussion", "Forum Games" and various anime topic discussion sections. But, most recognizably and what this site seems to mostly revolve around in terms of where most roads converge for activity is the RP (roleplay) side of it. The RP is heavily centered around the Naruto verse in terms of the world set as it's foundation, then the community as a whole coordinates to bring in a lot of different things from different sources (such as video games, other anime, movies, books, etc) that help contribute to a growing, original world, that just happens to have chakra and stuff. Haha.

There's a lot worth doing but only so much that one person might be interested in straight out of the gate, so for now I'd recommend just browsing; take some time to peek at what's around. If you ever have questions or interests in something particular, you're always welcome to try reaching out to any staff or member, even if just for a casual chat. โœŒ

Oh, and whenever you get a moment, looking over the general rules of the forum is always a good idea too. That can be found > Here. <

• Love
Reactions: Infant and Tsuki

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Heya. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Animebase! This site as you might already notice is predominantly a forum. There's quite the diversity of things to do here, all of which are mostly separated by individual sub-forums that all rather easily chalk up what you can expect in each section. The most active parts here are the "General Discussion", "Forum Games" and various anime topic discussion sections. But, most recognizably and what this site seems to mostly revolve around in terms of where most roads converge for activity is the RP (roleplay) side of it. The RP is heavily centered around the Naruto verse in terms of the world set as it's foundation, then the community as a whole coordinates to bring in a lot of different things from different sources (such as video games, other anime, movies, books, etc) that help contribute to a growing, original world, that just happens to have chakra and stuff. Haha.

There's a lot worth doing but only so much that one person might be interested in straight out of the gate, so for now I'd recommend just browsing; take some time to peek at what's around. If you ever have questions or interests in something particular, you're always welcome to try reaching out to any staff or member, even if just for a casual chat. โœŒ

Oh, and whenever you get a moment, looking over the general rules of the forum is always a good idea too. That can be found > Here. <
dont give new menberz wall of texts cuz they'll think tis place is like chicaco..u can just say hi ..

OT : r u a Tobidara believer????.

Annie_Law

Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Heya. ๐Ÿ‘‹

I see I'll definitely check it out

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,961๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hi, umm I found this on google, and yeah now I'm here and kinda lost. I mainly use Myanimelist if you want to add me it's Annie_Law

I've been watching anime since 2017 and right now I'm watching a couple of 2021 seasonals, especially the Sequals.
Welcome! This website is like a labyrinth I get lost on it to this day and I'm a 2014 member. You get used to it lol.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Heya. ๐Ÿ‘‹

This description does not include Mafia. I'm sad.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the base ^^

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Good time (not sure if it's day or night where you are) to you. May your stay here be fun and fulfilling

dont give new menberz wall of texts cuz they'll think tis place is like chicaco..u can just say hi ..

OT : r u a Tobidara believer????.
Walls are great for leaning on, why knock them down?

Welcome weak one
Sensitivity and courtesy are not weakness

If anything, they are proof of being strong enough to handle tough feelings and risky backlash.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good time (not sure if it's day or night where you are) to you. May your stay here be fun and fulfilling

Walls are great for leaning on, why knock them down?

Sensitivity and courtesy are not weakness

If anything, they are proof of being strong enough to handle tough feelings and risky backlash.
why buthurt enoji when my coment wasn't meant for u????..