Hi Hi everyone. *^

Geano

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone I'm Geano nice to meet everyone.

I have been a lurker checking this forum out for a few days now.. I have been on the look out for a good active forum community for a while seems as though they are tougher to find these days sadly. I'm hoping to make lots of friends, and have some good chats here with everyone,

A little about me. :)

I have loved anime, manga, and the like pretty much my whole life. My first two animes were DragonBall Z followed by Sailor Moon. I adore them both though rarely watch either these days. I also love visual novels so so much as well as lite novels too. I have a flar for manga as well though my more recent intersts are the lite novels, and visual novels. I'm a computer person always have been, and I enjoy solving problems as well as helping others in this way. Writing is my other big interests. I have always enjoyed a good story.

Anyway hope to have a great time here, and look forward to meeting everyone, and hanging out.

Last edited:

Geano

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to the forum.

Do you code? And what's a managa?
Thanks for the heads up there guess I had a tiny typo meant Manga of course. :)
Yes I do code though mostly web programing, and scripts, an the like. I have always been a web junkie so web programing just seems natural to me. Though honestly computer science in general is a big love of mine.