Hi Friends!!

mrjohn12

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hey great guys ! How are you all ? I am from Bangladesh a developing country of Asia . I am studying on journalism and about to complete my graduation . I am happy to get a place like this . the discussions are really good for enjoying . I am enjoying discussions and also taking part in some cases . Thank you all for making a great forum . I will spend my all time after class here to enjoy after my exam .


 
Last edited:

Thoth

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
8,520
Reaction score
294
Welcome to NarutoBase!:)
 

Dreckerplayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
7,323
Reaction score
575
Hi, and dont use the word "friends" so carelessly...
 

Unatural

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
93
You must be registered for see images
Welcome To Base​
You must be registered for see images
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
You must be registered for see images
 

Holy Cross

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
8,298
Reaction score
375
Hii, welcome to nb order when ur ready
 

Zlad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
8,790
Reaction score
844
You must be registered for see images


Make sure to read the rules so you don't do anything wrong.​



​
 

Hei

Supreme
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Welcome to NB and enjoy stay here !
 

Tao

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
127
Welcome to the base!
 
Top