Hi, everyone!

Teyo Senju

Member
Messages:11 Reaction score:3
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am new here. I posted a thread before but made a mistake with the posting but a helpful member (konoha eleven) helped me out with advice.

I was not on here much after I joined due to some trouble over at the Bioware Social Network (BSN) but now it is over. I have removed a lot of weight off of my shoulders.

I know I will have a great time on here due to my love for the Naruto series. And I will follow the rules as best as I can.
 

Vex

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,551 Reaction score:519
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
12,551
Reaction score
519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Konnichi Wa! Welcome to NB and enjoy your stay:D
 

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,394 Reaction score:795
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
6,394
Reaction score
795
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

-Shiro-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,391 Reaction score:477
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
6,391
Reaction score
477
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome
You must be registered for see images
 

Tao

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,265 Reaction score:127
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
127
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome! Enjoy your time at the base :D
 

King Of Sharingan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,831 Reaction score:432
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
9,831
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Aura

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,234 Reaction score:143
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
143
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base :p
 

Animaster21

Member
Messages:126 Reaction score:17
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
126
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's good to have you on board :) Welcome to the base.
 

Mudo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:46,526 Reaction score:737
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
46,526
Reaction score
737
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

theRPGdude

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,563 Reaction score:300
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
3,563
Reaction score
300
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't worry about the rules to much. There here to help you and to do things right not to impose you or to brater you. Otherwise I thank you for joining and thanks for your concern and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Name is Patrick and I hope we can be great friends!
 

teravita9

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,360 Reaction score:397
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
5,360
Reaction score
397
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Messages:6,190 Reaction score:1,103
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
6,190
Reaction score
1,103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base
 

Bluetwilight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:13,091 Reaction score:59
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
13,091
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to Naruto Base ^^
hope we can be friends
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Messages:65,527 Reaction score:1,654
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:32,129 Reaction score:436
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :D
 

Teyo Senju

Member
Messages:11 Reaction score:3
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't worry about the rules to much. There here to help you and to do things right not to impose you or to brater you. Otherwise I thank you for joining and thanks for your concern and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Name is Patrick and I hope we can be great friends!

Thanks.

I just want to follow the rules; I know they are there to help and to help keep away trolls, etc.

You must be registered for see images

Thanks.

I read the rules, they are easy to follow. We know trolls and rule breakers who break them on purpose are not good.
 

Killer Vision

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Messages:58,366 Reaction score:1,607
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
58,366
Reaction score
1,607
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images




Here's a quick link to get you started ^_^
!
You must be registered for see images
 

Mystical Ruby

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,255 Reaction score:402
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,255
Reaction score
402
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: Welcome to NB!
 

Yugure

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,525 Reaction score:731
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
8,525
Reaction score
731
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB!
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Messages:54,415 Reaction score:4,182
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base.
 
Top