Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, new member here. First off, i have to say i really like NarutoBase's colorfulness, and all the customization options, it's all very nice.

Second, Naruto's pretty much the only Manga i follow, and since i haven't been registered in any forums after ***********'s went down, this is a late hello. Not much left to the end, but i'll discuss it anyway.

Good to meet you all.

Reactions: Cresee

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Hey
Hello! I would like to take the time to welcome you to narutobase. I hope you enjoy your stay here, It's a very cool community we have going on here. Few things I want to advise you on before you make your journey on NB.

1.) Follow the rules. If you don't follow the rules here you will get warnings/infractions. If you continue to get these they can lead up to a ban. And that won't be fun :)

2.) Don't make pointless discussions. They're annoying and is considered spam on here. (Which can give you the above. warnings etc)

3.) Try not to be offensive to the other members on here. Even though you can be worked up in a argument try not to offend someone because of that. Treat someone how you would like to be treated :x3:

4.) Please don't character bash! They start flame wars :T_T:

The images below can help you around, or get to know NB quicker. I would click the rules first so you won't get in trouble, also you should check out "RP" below. You just need to click the image with your mouse or tap it with any touchscreen devices you might have.

_ _ _

Have Fun!

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, new member here. First off, i have to say i really like NarutoBase's colorfulness, and all the customization options, it's all very nice.

Second, Naruto's pretty much the only Manga i follow, and since i haven't been registered in any forums after ***********'s went down, this is a late hello. Not much left to the end, but i'll discuss it anyway.

Good to meet you all.
When you really get to know this site, you'll be wishing they had MORE customization U~U
Or at least I do.

Anyway, welcome.- enjoy it here

Zanithe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the world of Naruto.
My name is Zanithe. People affectionately call me Baka no Zanithe.
Ambivalence!
Your own ninja journey is about to unfold!

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For you to be Guided:

| | | | | |

Status