Hey! Why were we arguing over borrowed powers?!

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think it's something that can be solved by a thread as there are countless people who attempted to stop them and failed. It's just their way of feeling better by making fav characters of others look pathetic. It's like a drug to them & they're addicted to it. They're beyond anything you can define with the word hopelessness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Prometheus 2000

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't it's something that can be solved by a thread as there are countless people who attempted to stop them and failed. It's just their way of feeling better by making fav characters of other look pathetic. It's like a drug to them & they're addicted to it. They're beyond anything you can define with the word hopelessness.
Well said.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
There are clear differences to eyes and a living entity. The Kyuubi gathers,and gives chakra to Naruto since he is too busy fighting to do it on his own, he also gives Naruto intel,and battle plans. Itachi's eyes,which are now Sasuke's,do not do any of this for him.

Last edited:

Uchiha Shin

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't it's something that can be solved by a thread as there are countless people who attempted to stop them and failed. It's just their way of feeling better by making fav characters of other look pathetic. It's like a drug to them & they're addicted to it. They're beyond anything you can define with the word hopelessness.
I wonder who was the first member who used the "borrowed power " term XD

EDIT: anyways, look likes a retard has come with his repititive biased logic which he uses in each thread

Last edited: