Hey there

brycec

Kin
131💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, everyone. I’m brycec, an anime fan and computer enthusiast.

I heard about this place from somebody who recently joined the forum and thought I would give this place a try, as I feel like I need a place where I can track the conversations easily, which forums allow.

I first got into anime around the time Toonami was on air on the week days, but I did not know it was anime at the time, with DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Rurouni Kenshin being a few of the shows I watched growing up.

Aside from computers and anime, I also like to play RPGs and VNs, with Trails/Kiseki being my current favorite RPG series and Narcissu and Clannad being among my favorite VNs, but due to complications, I prefer console gaming over PC gaming.

I have also written five books, but have not written anything in a while, mostly posting to a blog.

I have also done programming, with my currently most familiar language being Swift, but I have done programming in Java and Rust before, and am proficient enough to make simple, flexible web layouts using HTML and CSS.

Another interesting thing to note is that I grew up Mormon, but stopped attending due to personal issues.

if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask, but I hope I covered most of the things that might come up.

Geano

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi there Brycec I have to say I have known you for some time now, but I did know you knew rust thats pretty cool. Hope you found a good place to hang here, and see you around.

brycec

Kin
131💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I do, but not as well as Swift. I had to learn it because it was the only language I could use during my brief time using Windows 10 on bare metal.

There was luckily not much different from Swift.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto