Hey, I'm new here. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages:38 Reaction score:4
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Before joining I was pretty much stalking looking around a bit before I decided to join.

I'm quiet but curious, and I am interested in gaining knowledge at almost anytime.

I think i'm jumping into dangerous waters but my curiosity got the best of me in the end, so hello everyone.
 

Jack Skellington

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,702 Reaction score:153
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
2,702
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB.
I see you Found out how to Do a sig and Ava =D
Not an Alt are you ?._.
 

Second Path of Pain

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,184 Reaction score:127
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
127
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base
 

straightup

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,740 Reaction score:160
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
160
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lmao it took me like a year to figure out how to do a sig....hhmmm. Time for some detective work. Lol jk welcome
 

hixa kuogame

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,459 Reaction score:915
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
915
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's probably the most creative username ever.
Welcome.
 

Itαchi Uchihα

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,296 Reaction score:142
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
3,296
Reaction score
142
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello and welcome!

Alts are allowed as long as you don't abuse rep or troll.
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,179 Reaction score:199
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to z base. Stay away from fanboys.
 

BlacLord™

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,201 Reaction score:1,503
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
16,201
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Join the conversation if you can, but beware, you might just lose yourself along the way.
 

Magatsu Izanagi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,466 Reaction score:614
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
2,466
Reaction score
614
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base! Follow the rules, watch out for trolls, VM me if you need any help, blablablabla

ALL HAIL LELOUCH.
 

Callypigia

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,945 Reaction score:403
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,945
Reaction score
403
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You don't need to introduce yourself. I already know you. You're in my closet.
 

Aoihime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,432 Reaction score:637
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
637
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiii^^ welcome to the base=D

I'm SasukeUchiha143 nice to meet you^^
 

Drackos

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:13,851 Reaction score:1,295
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
13,851
Reaction score
1,295
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :).
 

The Amazing Spider Man

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,994 Reaction score:877
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
8,994
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider Man!
You must be registered for see images
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,240 Reaction score:736
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey new member.
If you are looking for activities to do, you can try the DN RPG.

Join if interested ^
 
Messages:66 Reaction score:5
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base. Joining wasa good idea for me.i am sure it will be for you.
 

its a plot

Member
Messages:447 Reaction score:15
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome, 1 day u will become old here so dont worry.
 
Messages:38 Reaction score:4
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB.
I see you Found out how to Do a sig and Ava =D
Not an Alt are you ?._.

Yep =D I don't think it was that hard to do, I have been on other sites like this with A similar format xD so I'm kinda used to setting up signatures and stuff like that.

I attempted to make one account that lasted for..probably like 1 day or so and I don't think it was validated at the time, BUT

I've forgotten all the information on it unfortunately so is that A bad thing? :/
 

Lacrymosa

Member
Messages:377 Reaction score:14
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
377
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB
 

Princess Kaguya

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:22,445 Reaction score:894
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
22,445
Reaction score
894
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi: Welcome to NB!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top